Cards 2022 Training Camp July 26th

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I'm worried Hollywood Brown's hammy is worse than we're hearing. I have nothing to base this on beyond the fact that they keep pushing his practice date back. I very much hope it's purely precautionary, but with the way this offseason and camp has gone? Blah!

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm worried Hollywood Brown's hammy is worse than we're hearing. I have nothing to base this on beyond the fact that they keep pushing his practice date back. I very much hope it's purely precautionary, but with the way this offseason and camp has gone? Blah!

There's a video of him running routes 2 posts above this one!

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I'm less worried about CB than most because I think Antonio Hamilton is a good player.

I more worried about the pass rush...
I think our pass rush is likely to be average with the number of different players we have available.

CB is thinner with less established players. Even if you believe Murphy, Wilson and Hamilton are fine, behind them is very sketchy.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I think our pass rush is likely to be average with the number of different players we have available.

CB is thinner with less established players. Even if you believe Murphy, Wilson and Hamilton are fine, behind them is very sketchy.
How many teams have a fourth corner that's any good?

I think the Cardinals lack a top end CB, but Murphy and Hamilton can be pretty solid. I am worried about Wilson however, but two out of three means it won't be the bleeding some are projecting. I'd wager that if the Cardinals are having to constantly manufacture a pass rush, then they will be around a league average defense this year.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

My guess is below average with the chance of rising to league average.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
How many teams have a fourth corner that's any good?

I think the Cardinals lack a top end CB, but Murphy and Hamilton can be pretty solid. I am worried about Wilson however, but two out of three means it won't be the bleeding some are projecting. I'd wager that if the Cardinals are having to constantly manufacture a pass rush, then they will be around a league average defense this year.
Just everyone remember that Krang's high estimation of Antonio Hamilton is based on just 312 snaps last season and 26 targets.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose