Cards 15min Presser Last Night - My Observations

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by Dr. Jones, Apr 26, 2019.

1. b8rtm8nn

b8rtm8nn Registered

I am glad a bunch of posters attack Rosen when reading Dr. Jones post, instead of realizing the post is about Keim not playing it straight with Rosen from beginning, when everything was obvious. We rarely hear players speak highly of Keim. Where there's smoke, there's fire. But if attacking a player makes you feel better, go right ahead and do it. Remember that when your own manager comes after you behind your back, isn't of being forthright.

2. conraddobler

conraddobler I want my 2$

It's really not about who they wanted at QB it's about how they handled the situation. Don't tell me you have to lie. If you think that then you're credibility is shot.

Be professional say everyone is at all times subject to immediately replaceable anything else would be a lie. That's the truth and it's more respectful for everyone.

3. tnmike

tnmike Registered

Rosen is a tree hugger save the whales kind of guy. He could always do that if he doesn't want to play football

4. Cardiac

Cardiac Registered User

When was Rosen lied to? We all knew there was a good chance that Murray would be the Cards pick. When did we hear anyone tell Rosen this offseason that we wouldn't draft Murray?

At the combine Keim said that Rosen was our QB right now. We all knew what he meant by that which is things could change.

Sure it sucks for Josh but I'm more concerned about the Cards not SUCKING like last year.

5. LarryStalling

LarryStalling Registered

And how do we know if contract negotiations go poorly, that KM won't jump back to baseball. Afterall, I think he was a first round draft pick by someone.

LoyaltyisaCurse likes this.
  6. Cardiac

Cardiac Registered User

This board has almost entirely been Murray vs. Rosen discussions for a couple of months now. Does anyone not believe the same discussions were happening in the Cards FO. Even if they knew a month ago they were taking Murray they weren't going to shut the door on a possible huge trade down deal that could have come for the Raiders or Giants or.....

You don't show anyone else your Cards :) if you want a chance of winning the hand. You certainly don't tell a player that we are drafting your replacement because he will at least remove all his social media connections with the team and most likely start screaming from the roof top.

AzStevenCal and juza76 like this.
  7. LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...

Relax, Francis.

8. LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...

The did show their cards the entire offseason, which is why they hosed themselves. Keim is inept and bad at his job in almost every way...

9. stewdog1

stewdog1 Registered

I think the only reason Rosen is still here is because they were trying to trade the #1 pick and waited too late and drafted Murray when they couldn't.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

10. BW52

BW52 Registered

Still a silly comment.

11. slanidrac16

slanidrac16 Registered User Contributor

We were told josh understands it’s a business. Rosen would have to be a complete idiot not to have known this was a real possibility. I doubt josh was ever told “ Don’t worry, we are not drafting Murray.” Kudos to Josh for being a good soldier and showing up for the ota’s. It says a lot about the young man. That being said it’s time to move on.

LarryStalling, Minski and wa52lz like this.
  12. Cardiac

Cardiac Registered User

How did they show there hand? They said absolutely almost nothing. Should they have said there is no way we are drafting Murray?

13. tnmike

tnmike Registered

That's fine I'll make whatever comment I want to GET IT ?

14. BW52

BW52 Registered

telling Rosen he is our guy and then drafting Murray.Looks like a lie to me.Semantics BS .

15. BW52

BW52 Registered

ID give a flying F*** what you post.Got IT

Wildfire likes this.