Cardinals sign WR Antoine Wesley

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I remember him from the draft, productive in college and an All American while Kingsbury was his coach. Probably a long shot but might be a decent camp body.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
BEST TRAIT - Tracking + Adjusting

WORST TRAIT - Releases

RED FLAGS - Just a one-year starter in college, with minimal production prior to his true junior season.

Intriguing prospect who only has one year of serious collegiate production. Was stuck behind Dylan Cantrell, Keke Coutee and Cameron Batson as a true sophomore, who are all on NFL active rosters. Has yet to reach his ceiling and needs to continue adding bulk in order to get there. His speed at the NFL Scouting Combine may not be blazing, but expect his agility drills to be better than average for his length. Confidence and love for his teammates is obvious upon watching live viewings and would be a welcome addition to an NFL locker room.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/antoine-wesley

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Always nice to have another addition. He seems to run a bit upright though.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kliff drafted 3 guys over him and didnt sign him as an UDFA (maybe he turned them down)

Not getting my hopes up. He does have the size we were hoping for with Butler. However, this is likely another Dylan Cantrell situation.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Larry is likely done with Cardinals and Cardinals are done with Larry....

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Not really big enough to play TE. He’s a possession receiver with good hands and slow feet. He could be useful on third downs. He can catch in traffic.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why is there a thread on this guy?

I think Shane making some good catches at a tailgate football game will have as much of an impact as this guy.

This. Wesley runs a 4.68 40 which is slower than Zaven Collins while 50lbs lighter. Also only managed 6 reps on the bench press.

Unless he spent the last 2 years rebuilding himself I can't see anything but camp body.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This. Wesley runs a 4.68 40 which is slower than Zaven Collins while 50lbs lighter. Also only managed 6 reps on the bench press.

Unless he spent the last 2 years rebuilding himself I can't see anything but camp body.
So what you’re saying is he’s faster than Jerry Rice and stronger than Randy moss… Sounds like we might have a star… Obviously this is hyperbole in a sense but just proves that measurable’s don’t always matter…