Cardinals running with the black uni's this Sunday?

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I get prodded by all of my friends for hating the black jerseys. Give me red on red all day every day.

stewdog1

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I just wish they would wear the red pants with the white Jersey. That's our best current look. But I don't think we've done that since Boldin was here.

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
I would love the old school all white look. Alternately I would like to see the red with the 20's era tan pants like the 75th anniversary season.

Not a big fan of the black jerseys on the field. As a fan jersey it is fine.

Reaction score
Same. The black jersey is definitely a good looking jersey; but it doesn't belong on the Cardinals on game day!

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well, it could be much worse.. we could have uni's like the Jags or Bucs. Or Denver, those duds were HORRENDOUS the day they were unveiled, and they've aged horribly over the years and look even worse now IMHO. Our 2005 redesign was pretty decent by modern standards.

I'd like to see an all-white road version of the current jersey, worn occasionally over red pants. In fact make that the permanent road jersey, instead of the current Tommy Tutone look. And go to the Tillman look for the alternate, ditching black forever and banishing it to Oakland (or LA or San Antonio, wherever the Raiders wind up). We'd be set for the next 50 years.

Last edited:

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I love the black jersey for wearing it around town. Hate it on the team on gameday.

I get lost and feel like I am watching the falcons.

I just wish they would wear the red pants with the white Jersey. That's our best current look. But I don't think we've done that since Boldin was here.

Not a fan of the black ones at all to be honest.

not a fan of them either.

Same. The black jersey is definitely a good looking jersey; but it doesn't belong on the Cardinals on game day!

It is probably more for jersey sales at the team store than anything.
:|

All the above.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
I wish the we're still wearing the white jerseys with the Cardinal on the sleeve, still the best looking jersey ever

Agreed! My favorite Cards uni was the old white on white.

However, they're something like 26-3 when they go all red.

All red please!

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's interesting to hear everyone's favorite uniforms & what they dislike. Being old school, I agree that the black jerseys just don't look right on the field. I have one & love wearing it around though. I really don't like the red on red look at all. I like the red jersey with white pants at home. I loved the white on white road look of the 70's. I don't like the road jerseys we wear now at all. I don't like the red shoulders. If we stay with that jersey, we should wear red pants. Ideally, on the road, go back to the all white jersey & white pants.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I really like the black Jerseys with the white pants: it looks sharp.

NEWARKCARD

Reaction score
BIGRED1959 come on you know compared to the all whites and the Cardinal red solid jersey and white pants the new uniforms look pretty bad

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I went to check the Gridiron Uniform Database to confirm this, but unfortunately their game-by-game data for the Cardinals only goes back to 2011. They haven't worn white jerseys with red pants since 2010, though.

...dbs

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I went to check the Gridiron Uniform Database to confirm this, but unfortunately their game-by-game data for the Cardinals only goes back to 2011. They haven't worn white jerseys with red pants since 2010, though.

...dbs

They wore them in Carolina a few years back. Probably our worst uni combo. The old white over red was legit though.

You must be registered for see images attach

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Darren Urban ‏@Cardschatter 51m51 minutes ago
The #AZCardinals will be wearing their red-red uniform combo on @SNFonNBC against the #Seahawks #SEAvsAZ

Mystery solved.