Cardinals prospect visits tracker

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
You prefer him over waddle?

Absolutely.

Waddle has never had the level of production of Moore. Moore has actually been the focus of an offense. It also doesn't hurt that Ole Miss has had a number of good NFL receivers in recent years. The same can be said about Alabama, sure, but Waddle also has the injury concerns and lacks ideal height.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Absolutely.

Waddle has never had the level of production of Moore. Moore has actually been the focus of an offense. It also doesn't hurt that Ole Miss has had a number of good NFL receivers in recent years. The same can be said about Alabama, sure, but Waddle also has the injury concerns and lacks ideal height.
Weird to bring up lack of height when Moore is shorter than waddle.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. A wr averaging less than 14 yards per reception verses one that has averaged over 17. For a team desperate for speed, one shows the better ability to translate timed speed to game impact.

you’ve definitely got a mancrush on Moore.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Weird to bring up lack of height when Moore is shorter than waddle.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. A wr averaging less than 14 yards per reception verses one that has averaged over 17. For a team desperate for speed, one shows the better ability to translate timed speed to game impact.

you’ve definitely got a mancrush on Moore.

Hmm I thought he was a bit taller.

17 yards per catch...but only like 28 receptions.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Hmm I thought he was a bit taller.

17 yards per catch...but only like 28 receptions.
Or 116 receptions . . . and I was wrong, 19 yards per catch.

so on 80 more receptions Moore had 400 more yards and one LESS touchdown.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
In addition to these, I would think what type of offense and defense a team plays would factor into their selections and how well that player fits into what they try to do on each side of the ball. Does player A skillset work better than player B skillset for us and how well do we think a player can be developed to further add to an offense or defense.
Agree.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As I have said, multiple NFL GMs say the .media board is way off. Too many opt outs and a goofy college season

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose