Cardinals Off Season Position Is Atrocious.

Paso Fino

Veteran
Reaction score
As decisions need to be made across the NFL by various teams about various positions, the Cardinals are in an Atrocious position

1. They clearly need to replace their Coach.
2. But they do not have a General Manager.
3. Several key players are free agents.
4. It is very unclear whether Kyler Murray will be the quarterback next year
5. The situation is such that any highly desirable front office person, coach or free agent would be very reluctant to sign with the Cardinals unless the money offered is too attractive to pass up.
6. And who would be the person or persons who would represent the Cardinals in negotiations.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
As decisions need to be made across the NFL by various teams about various positions, the Cardinals are in an Atrocious position

1. They clearly need to replace their Coach.
2. But they do not have a General Manager.
3. Several key players are free agents.
4. It is very unclear whether Kyler Murray will be the quarterback next year
5. The situation is such that any highly desirable front office person, coach or free agent would be very reluctant to sign with the Cardinals unless the money offered is too attractive to pass up.
6. And who would be the person or persons who would represent the Cardinals in negotiations.
Ok, maybe for the first games of the season due to injury, but it's very clear with beaming bright lights, a Ferris wheel, and pyrotechnics galore that after that Kyler Murray will certainly be the Cardinals' QB

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Atrocious, oh my.

Cant even talk to free agents for 2 months. Current coach isnt fired yet so we cant talk to them either... nfl says nobody can talk to sean payton until next week.

So... mike needs to make a decision on a GM. Thats where we are at.
But... atrocious.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I got this guys, I am going to work a trade to pry Mike Tomlin from the Steelers. The Steeler like LBs, right? We have a slew of them... in other words, I am kidnapping him and would like some manpower and a little logistics if you please :raccoon:

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
The only answer is new ownership. Michael Bidwill got the stadium done in Glendale and had some early success, but he is completely incompetent with long-term strategy and vision

Reactions: PJ1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA