Cardinals Hire Titans' Monti Ossenfort as New GM

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This one weird NFL writer guy thinks Cards are out of Sean Payton stakes..

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I am yet to hear why this person was hired and what achievements other than being patriots team personnel. Hope it works out.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Can you give me a list of actual “achievements” from anyone below GM level in the NFL? Honest question?
Like the guy is in waiting to be a GM is an actual achievement to me like some Ravens and Chiefs personel. Why chose from a front office that fired it's GM and doesn't want to hire Monti as their own. Questions. But hope it works out.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Based on what I've read about him and the article that was posted said the same thing

Niners are a quality organization and he's a big part of that

And you’d be willing to let all the other possible quality GM candidates go elsewhere while you wait to maybe interview a guy who literally declined your offer already? Makes sense…. :facepalm:

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Flores is looking more and more like the pick. Typical Cardinals if so.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Off that list I would have preferred

Adam Peters, 49ers assistant GM: Peters would be a top name if this was a ranking—he was runner-up for the Giants' job last year, and the Maras raved about how the Niners exec was like Schoen—very complete as a personnel man, with command over every level of a football operation. Peters has rings from New England and Denver, and has had a presence in helping put together what’s arguably the best roster in football
Shane

This is what was written about Adam Peters and it says he has experience in all phases of what a GM does

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson