Cardinals Cut WR Andy Isabella, Sign C Billy Price!!

LA Redbird

All Star
Reaction score
Is Mike Jurecki related to Andy Isabella or otherwise somehow closely affiliated with him? Jurecki just blocked me on Twitter. He posted something about "Interesting" regarding Isabella and some team. I responded "Nothing interesting about Invisibella" and he DM'd me. I responded jokingly like "Uh, ok. Lol. Wtf?" type of thing. Then he called me a troll and blocked me. Is this normal?

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Is Mike Jurecki related to Andy Isabella or otherwise somehow closely affiliated with him? Jurecki just blocked me on Twitter. He posted something about "Interesting" regarding Isabella and some team. I responded "Nothing interesting about Invisibella" and he DM'd me. I responded jokingly like "Uh, ok. Lol. Wtf?" type of thing. Then he called me a troll and blocked me. Is this normal?
Absolutely. Guy is a total weirdo.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know. Sad day. I thought he was going to be our Darren Sproles.

He's going to be fine. He looked good early last year.

The offense has been garbage for the past 10 games across the board and there isn't a defense that hasn't worked out Kliff's garbage horizontal scheme.

He was open a bunch down field last week but Kyler is playing like a big fanny.

WeBlitz

Rookie
Reaction score

The offense has been garbage for the past 10 games across the board and there isn't a defense that hasn't worked out Kliff's garbage horizontal scheme.

What does early last year gotta do with this year?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

I don't know.

I've had my share of disappointments from Cardinals players over the years. I usually give a player a year or two...but Moore disappeared last year then started this year injured. Not confidence building.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He COULD go either way, but right now he is a BUST. That isn't that hard to grasp.

I never said it is 'ultimately the GM's decision.' Those are words you put into my mouth. If you don't think Keim had a hand in who was drafted, two weeks before he was put into the VP or Player Personnel role, I don't know what to tell you.

And, if one doesn't understand and appreciate the role of the present VP and Director of player personnel in Keim's decisions, well... (fill in the blank)

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

For him, yes.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
He COULD go either way, but right now he is a BUST. That isn't that hard to grasp.

I never said it is 'ultimately the GM's decision.' Those are words you put into my mouth. If you don't think Keim had a hand in who was drafted, two weeks before he was put into the VP or Player Personnel role, I don't know what to tell you.
Bust?

Gtfoh

Dude is 4 games into his 2nd season.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bust?

Gtfoh

Dude is 4 games into his 2nd season.
Bust. I'm happy to be proven wrong, but as of right now the shoe fits.

2nd round picks need to be starting and making major contributions in their 2nd year. He hasn't done that, or even close.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Yes. The guy is mental. Blocking you saves you having to read his nonsense.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bust. I'm happy to be proven wrong, but as of right now the shoe fits.

2nd round picks need to be starting and making major contributions in their 2nd year. He hasn't done that, or even close.

Dude has played 1 game.

If this is your criteria then Kyler is a bust. He's in year 4, playing like ass and in the bottom 3rd in the league in every major statistic.

WeBlitz

Rookie
Reaction score
Dude has played 1 game.

If this is your criteria then Kyler is a bust. He's in year 4, playing like ass and in the bottom 3rd in the league in every major statistic.
What does Kyler have to do with Rondale missing more games than playing? Don’t deflect my man. Rondale is providing nothing by being on the sideline. The fact you said he was a Keim hit despite current career production saying the opposite(unless you have very low standards, which I believe you do) is strange.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What does Kyler have to do with Rondale missing more games than playing? Don’t deflect my man. Rondale is providing nothing by being on the sideline. The fact you said he was a Keim hit despite current career production saying the opposite(unless you have very low standards, which I believe you do) is strange.

Where did I say he was a Keim hit? I said it was far too early to tell.

And this sidelines stuff is pure BS. He missed 3 games last year, as did Kyler. And he's missed 3 this year with a hammy. Yeah it's not ideal but don't act like he's missed a season.

Most the people here would pull a hamstring jogging for a bus.

You act like he's Andy Isabella when Rondale had more yards last year than Isabella's entire career.

He was 3rd in the league last year as a rookie in yards after catch per reception but he has a career aDot of about a yard, what do you expect him to do?

Everyone here KNOWS Kliff has been using him in a very limited way but still rag on the kid like he has a choice.

WeBlitz

Rookie
Reaction score
Where did I say he was a Keim hit? I said it was far too early to tell.

And this sidelines stuff is pure BS. He missed 3 games last year, as did Kyler. And he's missed 3 this year with a hammy. Yeah it's not ideal but don't act like he's missed a season.

Most the people here would pull a hamstring jogging for a bus.

You act like he's Andy Isabella when Rondale had more yards last year than Isabella's entire career.

He was 3rd in the league last year as a rookie in yards after catch per reception but he has a career aDot of about a yard, what do you expect him to do?

Everyone here KNOWS Kliff has been using him in a very limited way but still rag on the kid like he has a choice.
You said he was a “win” which pretty much implies it was a hit earlier in the thread. Pretty much based off how you feel about him and not what he has actually done or hasn’t done.

He has already missed more games in a season and a quarter than Kyler has in 3. But again, I’m not even sure what Kyler has to do with this conversation. I didn’t act like Rondale has missed a whole season, not sure where you got that from. Quit the reaching.

Third statement is just pointless to the conversation and you’re worked up cause of it.

Not sure what Isabella has to do with conversation. Nothing implied he was being compared to him in my post in the first place.

I expect him to at least play in the games? I believe it’s a Kliff problem more than anything, but you can’t say he’s a good player when the production and lack of play on the field shows the opposite, whether it’s out of his control or not.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude has played 1 game.
Rondale Moore has only played one game in his career?

BritCard said:
You are better than this.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Wait, this was you?

Not only called you a troll also threw in some condescending narcissism.

Attachments

• AC605EA1-D8B7-437E-B1E9-11887C5F8C18.jpeg
    AC605EA1-D8B7-437E-B1E9-11887C5F8C18.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 15