Cardinals at Vikings gameday thread 10-30-22

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Nope he called seventy thousand million sideways plays that were worthless, decided to AJ green, essentially making us play 10 on 11, and the god damned clock issues persist. It’s actually a freaking calling card of this team.
Agree with all of this...and yet without the two bad ints and fumble on the punt, Cardinals very likely win this game.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Agree with all of this...and yet without the two bad ints and fumble on the punt, Cardinals very likely win this game.
I don’t know about “likely” but it certainly enhanced their odds exponentially. This team finds a myriad of ways to lose. Subtract those three and there are a bunch more plays they can screw up.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I don’t know about “likely” but it certainly enhanced their odds exponentially. This team finds a myriad of ways to lose. Subtract those three and there are a bunch more plays they can screw up.
I think you're being pessimistic here when it's not fully warranted.

There is a clear path for this team being competitive, but they are too stupid to attain it.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think you're being pessimistic here when it's not fully warranted.

There is a clear path for this team being competitive, but they are too stupid to attain it.
I don’t think any cards fan can be “too pessimistic” about a team you just literally described as “too stupid.” :shrug:

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

I agree.

I think if we're being fair it was a team loss. Defense was not "horrific" but they gave up almost six yards a carry on the ground. That's pretty awful.

Special teams.. below average with the muffed punt.

Offense... offensive line play was pretty bad. Beachum was getting killed today. Also, our RB room is just okay.

QB? 360 yards of total offense from K1. 3 TDs... pure QB rating of 95....but what I can't get over @Krangodnzr is the nagging thought that a great QB could have got us the win today, and Murray was not that guy.

He got help from his receivers. Hop with the sick TD catch. Ertz with super human catch and run TD, and Moore with the flashy catch and run for a TD.

I don't know.. our oline is so bad that it's kind of hard to tell... But you can't turn the ball over in the NFL if you want to win. Bottom line. And both those interceptions were terrible throws. I don't mind a jump ball every now and then, but neither of those throws had a chance.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Eno Benjamin... 9 carries.. 22 yards... 2.4 per

Darrel Williams... 5 carries... 8 yards... 1.6 per

Fail...

Both those guys are better than that though... and don't tell me "the defense didn't have to worry about the pass".

Our oline play was really bad today. REALLY bad.

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
The refs did not lose this game for us, but did anyone else catch the hands to the face when Dortch was trying to retrieve his muffed punt

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I agree.

I think if we're being fair it was a team loss. Defense was not "horrific" but they gave up almost six yards a carry on the ground. That's pretty awful.

Special teams.. below average with the muffed punt.

Offense... offensive line play was pretty bad. Beachum was getting killed today. Also, our RB room is just okay.

QB? 360 yards of total offense from K1. 3 TDs... pure QB rating of 95....but what I can't get over @Krangodnzr is the nagging thought that a great QB could have got us the win today, and Murray was not that guy.

He got help from his receivers. Hop with the sick TD catch. Ertz with super human catch and run TD, and Moore with the flashy catch and run for a TD.

I don't know.. our oline is so bad that it's kind of hard to tell... But you can't turn the ball over in the NFL if you want to win. Bottom line. And both those interceptions were terrible throws. I don't mind a jump ball every now and then, but neither of those throws had a chance.
Murray was better than earlier in the year. Clearly having Hopkins back is huge. But he needs to not make those killer mistakes.

I expected to get boatraced in this game and the Cardinals were in it until the end. Progress has been made.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wow, i knew Patrick Peterson didn’t like the way things ended with the Cardinals, but didn’t realize he was that bitter.
If the Cardinals' management team really did what Peterson claimed they did, we indeed have a lame and incompetent management team.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
PEDerson is a phony and a cheat. I despise Keim. But definitely do not side with the Big Wuss on this one.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dude seriously, Kyler had no time in the pocket at all today.

No QB has all the time in the world. The league average pressure rate is 21% and Kyler is below that coming into this game.

This team is exactly as bad as its QB is playing. Kyler was better today which was why we were in the game but his mistakes cost us.

We lost by a score after giving away 2 bad interceptions, one of which they scored from, and a muffled punt. That was the game.

The coaches can only put players in a position to win. The opportunity was there and the players squandered it.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave