Cardinals at Titans PS 3 8-27-22

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait till you see the push for it inside the stadium….. all over the big board.
Is it really all over inside the stadium? Can’t believe that it’s been 3 years since I’ve gone to a game. That makes me really sad for a variety of reasons.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@cheesebeef I promise I will tone this down in the regular season…. But sometimes things are just so dumb you have to run with it and make fun of it incessantly…. Lol

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it really all over inside the stadium? Can’t believe that it’s been 3 years since I’ve gone to a game. That makes me really sad for a variety of reasons.
It was all over the big board in every single tweet and picture shown they had #birdcityfever at the bottom… smh

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's on the television. "Defend Bird City."

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was all over the big board in every single tweet and picture shown they had #birdcityfever at the bottom… smh
Lol… I kinda appreciate them just doubling down on the stupidity. I mean, there is no way they’re ignorant of how bad that slogan is. The social media team that put it out doesn’t do so and then ignore all comments made about it.

And almost all of the comments mock the stupidity. So to double down in that scenario… I kinda give them a salute for just plowing ahead.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard