Cardinals at Texans gameday thread 11-19-23

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I think McBride's last week sets up Hollywood this week - but Kyler would have to be on with his deep ball
agree. Texas had to notice they have to account for Trey...
But I really am hoping they account for him...but he lights them up anyway.
would be nice to see him become one of those guys who will come away with the ball even when he is heavily out numbered at the point. he has the build and physicality to be that guy.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
agree. Texas had to notice they have to account for Trey...
But I really am hoping they account for him...but he lights them up anyway.
would be nice to see him become one of those guys who will come away with the ball even when he is heavily out numbered at the point. he has the build and physicality to be that guy.
Word - top shelf TEs can still contribute even when the other team game plans for them - but a lot of this falls on scheme and the Shiny One

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
If Stroud doesn't shred our secondary we definitely gotta shot in Houston - we're due on defense too - would love to grab a couple picks

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
If Stroud doesn't shred our secondary we definitely gotta shot in Houston - we're due on defense too - would love to grab a couple picks
I havent watched stroud... but it used to be the rule of thumb against rookie qb;s was you blitz them until they prove they can beat it. in recent years these young OC;s have moved away from that but I dont know why... with both Gannon and Rallis in the mix, we better have lots of ways to confuse the poo out of a first year QB.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Cards tried to set up Hollywood early - thankfully he was double covered and one of the defender committed a foul

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stbmd