Cardinals at Seahawks gameday thread 10-16-22

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
There's Kyler sitting there with that "loser" face again. It was a rough game for everyone but I hate seeing my quarterback looking like that.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly I don't care what happens against the Saints, I don't care if we score 60 points, you have to fire Kliff after the next game.

Kyler has been terrible today and man I hope Hollywood is ok that's how D Hop got hurt last year, but we are so overmatched with Kliff as the HC. Fire him, promote Vance, and bring in a new OC or promote from within.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We are a kicker away from a tie game. 3 idiotic decisions to go for it on 4th down in field goal range and an extra point.
Yes but our genius GM kept the bum that he signed, no wonder they kept going for it, they've seen what he can do lol, yet they still kept him. Our genius play caller would've called something good I'm sure of it lol.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly I don't care what happens against the Saints, I don't care if we score 60 points, you have to fire Kliff after the next game.

Kyler has been terrible today and man I hope Hollywood is ok that's how D Hop got hurt last year, but we are so overmatched with Kliff as the HC. Fire him, promote Vance, and bring in a new OC or promote from within.
We need to do something and not co-sign this garbage

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hear that thud? That’s us hitting the cellar all by ourselves. I hope you all bet the under on wins and losses. It’s a lock.

Reactions: PJ1

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Say whatever you want but Kyler showed real legit flashes of brilliant play in his first 3 years. He had games and moments that made your jaw drop

It looks like he’s just forgotten how to play. He doesn’t plant and drive he misses a lot of stuff high

He looks completely lost out there. Honestly you need to get rid of Kliff NOW! He’s ruining this kid.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson