Cardinals at Rams playoff gameday thread 1-17-2022

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mannings are doing exactly what I thought.... exposing this horribly coached team

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Can’t believe VJ has no plans for getting someone in Stafford’s face.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Undisciplined, underprepared, unmotivated, underwhelming. But at least we improved and made the playoffs, only to be embarrassed in front of a national audience

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Did Kliff even game plan for this?

Everybody knows the Rams are weak over the middle with their linebacker and safety out. We have done NOTHING over the middle. I'm not sure if Kliff game plans at all, it seems more like he just calls plays that he likes and hopes they work.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rams have a really weird alignment with Kupp on the line turned in it is clearly trying to set up a play they run everytime they do it so far but you just know they're trying to trick us into thinking it's a run for sure and then have him go out for a big gain

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hold
Them to
A FG. And get back into the game. We are fine. 49er were dominating the Cowboys and still almost lost.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did Kliff even game plan for this?

Everybody knows the Rams are weak over the middle with their linebacker and safety out. We have done NOTHING over the middle. I'm not sure if Kliff game plans at all, it seems more like he just calls plays that he likes and hopes they work.

We did but Kyler missed the throw to Kirk the shorter one although even on that one Kirk gave up on it

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard