Cardinals at Niners gameday thread 11-7-2021

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can not express how impressed I am with this team.

Man... we just came out without half our offense and biggest stars and rebounded from a heartbreaker to just DESTROY a division rival in their hoise.
Going to have to start recognizing Kingsberry for the job he’s doing just unbelievable

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hey Im glad he's on my other team :)

I'd start him next week as well. Although it really did seem like the 49ers prepared for Kyler/Hopkins. Shocked they let us throw so many short passes. However, I dont want Kyler on a gimpy ankle vs that Panthers Dline. Colt proved he can get it done. Should be able to beat the Panthers without him. Dont want a Cowboys situaton.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We need some losses along the way to learn from...we're way too young of a team to handle no adversity...imo.

Just the perfect amount of losses. Not too many. ...not too little .haha

Yeah I think ultimately that loss helped. They will have had an extra bit of time to stew on it also having been a Thursday game in prime time…

Time enough to get that chip nice and big like

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Im glad he's on my other team :)

I'd start him next week as well. Although it really did seem like the 49ers prepared for Kyler/Hopkins. Shocked they let us throw so many short passes. However, I dont want Kyler on a gimpy ankle vs that Panthers Dline. Colt proved he can get it done. Should be able to beat the Panthers without him. Dont want a Cowboys situaton.

This win definitely gives us the option of making sure Kyler is 100% before he gets back on the field.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
We need some losses along the way to learn from...we're way too young of a team to handle no adversity...imo.

Just the perfect amount of losses. Not too many. ...not too little .haha
It’s not about the losses but rather the adversity and how this squad responds.

This team is in a good place.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen