Cardinals at Browns gameday thread 11-5-23

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are currently a -17 net yards in the day.
This team is becoming truly impressive in its ineptitude.

For Tank Fans, I really don’t think you need to worry about Kyler screwing that up. First, he’s going to be rusty out of the gate. Second, the offense is hampered by having what’s looking like a deteriorating offensive line and third, even if he good to great, he’s not Superman and he won’t be able to singlehandedly carry the offense to heights high enough to offset the defense.

My guess is Kyler comes back next week and we go 2-6 to finish the season. 3-14 should get us either the first or second pick in the draft.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
This team is becoming truly impressive in its ineptitude.

For Tank Fans, I really don’t think you need to worry about Kyler screwing that up. First, he’s going to be rusty out of the gate. Second, the offense is hampered by having what’s looking like a deteriorating offensive line and third, even if he good to great, he’s not Superman and he won’t be able to singlehandedly carry the offense to heights high enough to offset the defense.

My guess is Kyler comes back next week and we go 2-6 to finish the season. 3-14 should get us either the first or second pick in the draft.
This is where I’m at. This roster is ridiculously bad. Honestly worse than the Mac years.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cleveland is just coming after Tune…they are not respecting him at all, and rightfully so.
Not a good showing for him.
IMO, He will be fortunate to ever start another game in his career.
I’m not there yet, the O line couldn’t block the quilting bee in Sun City right now

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
In the making…the single worst performance by a Cardinal QB, EVER.
Stay TUNEd!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is where I’m at. This roster is ridiculously bad. Honestly worse than the Mac years.
I was just trying to decide if this team is that pathetically talented. I think with Tune playing it is definitely worse.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
He's 24 with the most college experience of any NFL QB. If he's a developmental QB, how long will it take? Many were claiming he was very NFL ready too.
You give him a year, maybe 2. His ceiling is likely that of a backup

To be fair he isn't the biggest problem today. Tom Brady in his prime couldn't play behind this oline

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort