Cardinal History

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Yeah the other loss was at San Fran with Leinhart starting on a Monday night season opener. The Niners coughed the ball up in our end zone and rather than just fall on it Eric Green kicked it out of bounds earning a penalty that gave San Fran the ball back to win the game.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Remember it well. Cowboys laid an egg AT HOME against the Skins. Skins got into playoffs instead of us & it was the beginning of the end of the Coryell era. So in consecutive seasons under Coryell, the Cardinals went 10-4, 11-3, and 10-4. And moron Bidwill fires Coryell after a 7-7 season in 77, due mainly to a ton of injuries & Bidwill not doing anything to help the defense to improve. People rightly complain about Michael, but trust me, Bill was 100x worse.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
That 1st half was so disheartening. At home, in front of a frenzied crowd, and the offense was so flat against a very mediocre NYG team. All I could think was “Here we go again”. But, we came out of halftime & dominated the 2nd half. It was the first time in my lifetime that we made the playoffs. Living in NYS, I had fun the next day at school talking smack to my friends who were mostly Giants fans.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn