Cardinal History

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I have no problem with the current bird logo on the helmet. I do have an issue with the current white uniforms with the red shoulder pads. They need to go back to the all whites they wore on the road (& sometimes at home) in the 60's & 70's.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
My most enjoyable Cardinal win ever!! Nothing sweeter than to crush the Cowboys 38-0 in Dallas on a Monday Night game that the whole world watched. That Dallas team went to the SB & lost on a last second FG to the Colts.
I remember after that game they showed a fan and he flipped the bird. Don merideth made the comment " number 1 in the nation". Funny stuff man.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I remember after that game they showed a fan and he flipped the bird. Don merideth made the comment " number 1 in the nation". Funny stuff man.
When the Cardinals went up 31-0, Dandy Don sang his “turn off the lights, the party’s over song”. Prior to that, the announcers were still talking about what the Cowboys would need to do in order to rally & win. Moose Johnston was the same way when the Cardinals blasted Carolina in the 2008 Divisional game down in Carolina. Takes a long time for former Cowboys players to admit an a$$ whooping.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
When the Cardinals went up 31-0, Dandy Don sang his “turn off the lights, the party’s over song”. Prior to that, the announcers were still talking about what the Cowboys would need to do in order to rally & win. Moose Johnston was the same way when the Cardinals blasted Carolina in the 2008 Divisional game down in Carolina. Takes a long time for former Cowboys players to admit an a$$ whooping.
Well for that Carolina game we didn't watch it on TV we we're there.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose