Can anyone get me this game on dvd?

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will gladly pay or provide you with a towel and program from today.

Thanks!

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to send an e-mail to that guy that did the DVD's last playoffs. Hopefully, he can come back and chime in!

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I contacted the guy that offered DVD's last year. He said he will stop by the boards tomorrow and introduce himself again. He was the one that sent some out from the NFC Championship game.

ThunderCard

Reaction score
I have it, but have to convert it over to DVD from a DIVX file. If you get zero response over the next 2-3 days hit me up and I will send it your way.

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
One of the GREATEST games in Cardinal history??

I would LUV' a DVD!!!:D ...And HAPPY to chip back. THANK-YOU! Mark in SC :D

Treefiddy

Richard Cranium
Reaction score
I just got a new HD PVR for my computer, but I made the cardinal (no pun intended) mistake of not recording enough. I only grabbed the game, and the post game, and ended up missing the last play. I deleted it out of disgust. :(

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you have NFL Net and a DVR or even an ancient VCR...

You can take it to the bank that NFL Network will show replays of the "highest scoring playoff game in NFL history over and over during the next week or two.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I have the game on DVD, PM me and we'll work something out

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have the game on both Blu Ray and DVD. I just need some time to author the DVD like I did last years DVD's.

I'm adding the Packers and Cardinals radio broadcasts as secondary audio tracks which is pretty cool because it gives the ability to watch the game while switching between all 3 groups of announcers (TV, Cards and Packers radio guys). I love being able to hear all of the different perspectives on big plays.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have the game on both Blu Ray and DVD. I just need some time to author the DVD like I did last years DVD's.

I'm adding the Packers and Cardinals radio broadcasts as secondary audio tracks which is pretty cool because it gives the ability to watch the game while switching between all 3 groups of announcers (TV, Cards and Packers radio guys). I love being able to hear all of the different perspectives on big plays.

PM me and count me in, that radio feature sounds awesome. i always miss the wolfley banter.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
VaBeachGuy - Welcome Back !! I'd love this game on DVD.

Thanks again for all you did to get DVDs to a lot of us from last year's run.

AZ Sports Native

It's a dry heat.
Reaction score

Sign me up for a copy! :)

TEAMPETE

Rookie
Reaction score
I would love a blue ray copy of this game. Let me know what I have to do to get a blue ray copy from you!

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
I'll work on getting the game authored, I don't have as much free time as I did a year ago so it may not be done till this weekend. I decided to go back to college this past fall (full time) and that's eating up a lot of my time now.

That also means that I won't be able to send out 200 copies like I did with the NFCCG last year lol being a starving college student now and all lol.

I'll tell ya, it's really a strange feeling to be sitting in a class with kids 20 years younger than me.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Count me in for Blu Ray. Just let me know the cost and when to pay. Thank you!

Reaction score

Out of curiosity, how did you get the home and away radio broadcasts? That's pretty slick. If you have any Packers stuff of this sort (preferably, um, wins...) I'd be very interested in getting something as well.

I wasn't sure if you were only a Cardinals fan doing Cardinals games, or if you had some more.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you have any Packers stuff of this sort (preferably, um, wins...) I'd be very interested in getting something as well.

You could always get the games from August 28, 2009 and January 3, 2010.

We had to hear all of last week that you guys won those two games. :D

:newcards:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how did you get the home and away radio broadcasts? That's pretty slick. If you have any Packers stuff of this sort (preferably, um, wins...) I'd be very interested in getting something as well.

I wasn't sure if you were only a Cardinals fan doing Cardinals games, or if you had some more.
I'd say he has either, satellite radio, multiple cpus recording audio from NFL.com; or he is employed by a tv station that gets raw feeds of games and broadcasts.

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I am in, will pay of course. Does it include the Fox pregame / halftime and after game commentary ?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard