Byrnes done for the season. D'backs considering Barry Bonds?

scXfreakX

Huh?
Reaction score
This team is so unbelievably unable to unbelievably do anything that its making me start to make words up that start with the prefix un-

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Sounds like collusion to me. Guys with 1000+ OPS simply don't go unsigned when they're willing to play for peanuts no matter how much drama they could potentially bring to the clubhouse.

This isn't a stretch, if the DBacks signed Bonds we could all take a nap for the next three months as it would guarantee a trip to October. His power and OBP make that much of an impact in a lineup especially in a ballpark like Chase Field.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like collusion to me. Guys with 1000+ OPS simply don't go unsigned when they're willing to play for peanuts no matter how much drama they could potentially bring to the clubhouse.

This isn't a stretch, if the DBacks signed Bonds we could all take a nap for the next three months as it would guarantee a trip to October. His power and OBP make that much of an impact in a lineup especially in a ballpark like Chase Field.
Holy cow, BB flipping the ball out to right (and left) for that matter in Chase Field would be fun to watch.

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

you called that one. looks like the Dbacks were never interested in bonds in the first place AND all teams have some kind of secret handshake to never sign him again..

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
you called that one. looks like the Dbacks were never interested in bonds in the first place AND all teams have some kind of secret handshake to never sign him again..
Starting with his own team, the Giants. No matter what any other team does, it takes second place to the Giants passing.

I don't blame them. So I blame all of the other teams even less.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort