Buyout Candidates

Dr dumas

Veteran
Reaction score
For the past 5 years it always seemed like the Suns were linked to Love. I fully expect that they go after him.

OP
OP
JCSunsfan

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Love seems like a no brainer. If they don’t pursue I’ll just not understand it.

Why? If you look at his numbers, he is just a very average player right now, maybe below average. He has been on a long slow decline since he left Minny. I don't see what he adds to our team over Wainright. I am willing to have my mind changed on this, but right now, I don't see it.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Why? If you look at his numbers, he is just a very average player right now, maybe below average. He has been on a long slow decline since he left Minny. I don't see what he adds to our team over Wainright. I am willing to have my mind changed on this, but right now, I don't see it.
He's a solid defender, still a good rebounder and can knock down threes. He would essentially eat up all of Landale's minutes at least and I would be completely down for that.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's a solid defender, still a good rebounder and can knock down threes. He would essentially eat up all of Landale's minutes at least and I would be completely down for that.

And his passing doesn’t get enough credit too.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Because he gives us a big who can rebound, defend the post well, and hit the 3.

He's not below average. He has a .8 offensive box plus minus, and a .7 defensive box plus minus and a Vorp of .7 this year. Also has a Ortg of 111 and a Defensive Rating of 107.

Ish is a superior Defensive player, but a much inferior offensive player. The rebounding and ability to guard big's are why he would help us IMO.

If you are just looking at raw stats you are not going to get the right idea.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If Ish is the guy then why hasn’t it happened yet? Or are we waiting to see if someone better shows up in the next few hours?

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Miami does make sense for him though. Their bench is terrible, he will get a lot of opportunity.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
A) he has championship experience. No stage will be too big for him.
B) in just four more minutes/game he more than triples ish’s rebounding 6.8 to 2.2

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I wonder where they got concerning feedback from? Maybe just by talking to any coach or former teammate of his?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Love has championship experience that can’t be underestimated. He’s better than Ish at literally everything even at this stage of his career

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn