Buying tickets

Quagmire

The thread killa strikes again
Reaction score
What is the cheapest way to purchase single game tickets? I am flying into Phoenix in March and I wanted to catch the Rockets game. Suns.com has a $10 web Wednesday promotion with limited seating. I also saw the season ticket holders ticket exchange. This will be the only game I get to attend all year, so I want decent tickets. What is my best move?

AmareFan

4DASUNS
Reaction score
Last year, my friend bought 12th row tickets to the Knicks game off of StubHub.com...these are guaranteed tickets and are usually cheaper than the ticket exchange. Tickets may be higher in price this year because of their success, but everyone that has used StubHub has been satisfied. One thing, you need to order your tickets well in advance because they need to send them to you by mail or fedex.

Right now on StubHub they have 6 tickets in the lower bowl for 69 each ...that is pretty good for a Friday and there are 30 rows in the lower bowl...this is a good deal..check em out

Sec row Many Price
112 25 up to6 tickets Fixed Price $69.00 each 83d 21h 56m

Houston Rockets at Phoenix Suns Tickets
Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 07:00 PM (MST)
at America West Arena in Phoenix, AZ

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I always just show up to the arena early and buy them from a scalper. I was just at the Warriors game and got mid-court 20'th row tickets for a little more than half the face value of the tickets.

The price is highly variable depending on the opponent and by March a Suns ticket could be a hot item, so maybe this isn't your best bet.

AmareFan

4DASUNS
Reaction score
There is also a DJ in the sports bar Jackson's on Third across the street from the arena who usually has a handful of tickets that he sells for face value...this too also depends on the game, but he usually sells lower bowl tickets at face.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn