Buffalo Bills GM Brandon Beane reportedly 'trying like hell' to trade up to top 5 for QB

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Many times going down (in the draft i mean) has its own mystique, no?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Screw it, take the dynamic Jackson, the solid Rudolph or Lauletta and put stock in your elite running back with a good defense to support the approach... and finally load the roster with talent which can be of use without gambling the other picks

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Screw it, take the dynamic Jackson, the solid Rudolph or Lauletta and put stock in your elite running back with a good defense to support the approach... and finally load the roster with talent which can be of use without gambling the other picks
The problem is I don’t think the Cards can win a Super Bowl with that receipe.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
I believe the report that we will trade down for more picks. There are so many holes to fill on this team, we can't really afford to go get a QB in the top 4 especially considering we are trying to compete now.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score

Her is my take on the QBs you've highlighted.

LJ in the first at 15.
Rudolph at 47.
Lauletta IMO is a fourth round talent.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Her is my take on the QBs you've highlighted.

LJ in the first at 15.
Rudolph at 47.
Lauletta IMO is a fourth round talent.

I like Jackson, he is a great athlete who I genuinely feel can become a game changer QB and agree if you want him, you have to take him in the first at fifteen. I have heard a few people compare Rudolph to Kirk Cousins, I just see a guy I would take over Allen any day and he might not last to the early second, and see him as a late first. Lauletta to be acquired, one must take him in the second no matter what you think his actual value is right now coming from a small school, his talent is on notice by a few teams... as iLLmatiC stated, they are going to go higher due to supply and demand and this in my opinion is a great QB class coming out from what colleges offer now

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I like Jackson, he is a great athlete who I genuinely feel can become a game changer QB and agree if you want him, you have to take him in the first at fifteen. I have heard a few people compare Rudolph to Kirk Cousins, I just see a guy I would take over Allen any day and he might not last to the early second, and see him as a late first. Lauletta to be acquired, one must take him in the second no matter what you think his actual value is right now coming from a small school, his talent is on notice by a few teams... as iLLmatiC stated, they are going to go higher due to supply and demand and this in my opinion is a great QB class coming out from what colleges offer now

I'm not saying that is what other teams will do. What I was stating was that IMO that is where these QB's should be picked if I'm SK. It doesn't really matter if someone else takes LJ at 13, because we should just move on and look for MR at 47 and so forth. I would not draft MR at 15 that is for sure. Now if the cards did, man would I hope I'm wrong.