Budda busted his shoulder last night

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Absolutely trying to ensure the tank. No way Budda wants to sit.
I'm sure he doesn't WANT to sit, and if anyone could play through that much pain it's Baker... but the dude has a fractured shoulder, not just a bruise or sprain! I'm not a doctor but I think it would be pretty negligent of the Cardinals to let him play even if he somehow could.

...dave

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Told myself I would restrain from buying any new Cardinal jerseys for guys still on the team till I am sure of a Cardinal legacy I can be proud of. I'm getting a Budda jersey now, playing through a fractured shoulder and not giving up physically or emotionally... but maybe I will wait till I know they are not getting new uniforms lol

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would have thought this to be Jalen Thompson, because he played visibly hurt in the 4th qtr.

Same as soon as I saw this report I assumed they meant Jalen because you could see him holding his arm like he'd either broken his left arm or hurt the shoulder. I was expecting him to miss the rest of teh season so now probably him and Budda

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
All other dysfunction aside, the injuries this season are absolutely ridiculous.
No surprise that a guy that is under 6 ft tall, under 200 lbs, and flies around with no regard for his body continues to get nicked up more often.

If we can get good value, I'd be thrilled to trade him. Good dude, but not nearly as impactful as his salary.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
My guess is suddenly Watt is named.
I hope JJ goes IR.

ZERO REASON for him to play another snap for this putrid franchise. JJ is a good man, tremendous baller, and he doesn’t deserve this ish.

He donates enough IMO. All around great American… I hope he goes to a good team (hint- this one ain’t it….)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope JJ goes IR.

ZERO REASON for him to play another snap for this putrid franchise. JJ is a good man, tremendous baller, and he doesn’t deserve this ish.

He donates enough IMO. All around great American… I hope he goes to a good team (hint- this one ain’t it….)
Why would he? Let him finish his swan song however he wants...

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We literally are a completely different team than the start of the season. And yet we still
Compete. Kliff is going to get another year based on their effort against Tampa
Tampa wasn't a proven test
Actually are a pretty bad team, they got lucky playing in the worst division
Their record is misleading

Last edited:

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Why would he? Let him finish his swan song however he wants...
My comment was based on the premise he would play beyond this year. If he wants to retire a cardinal, power to him- he’s earned the right to do whatever he wants.

I just didn’t want to see him injured playing another snap for this organization if he were to play beyond this year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard