Bucks @ Suns Tuesday game thread 3-14-2023

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
No I'm not. You don't have a McGee strictly because he gets the guys worked up before a game. Because that's all he does this year. He was unplayable against the Pels and again against the Mavs. He was a walking foul collector and didn't wow when doing his rim protection, which you seem to think he can do. Dallas is showing he's not even playable in the regular season anymore.

Now whether you agree or not with Monty's finesse philosophy, whatever "toughness" McGee provides doesn't amount to virtually anything because he is a negative on the court.
Btw in the first four games against the Pels where he got 13.4 minutes/game (fell off next two games):

Mcgee
11.5 pts/game
4.25 Rebs/game
Was a -2.5 per game (hardly “unplayable”)

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Btw in the first four games against the Pels where he got 13.4 minutes/game (fell off next two games):

Mcgee
11.5 pts/game
4.25 Rebs/game
Was a -2.5 per game (hardly “unplayable”)

Despite unbelievable individual offensive efficiency, he made nearly 90% of his shots, we were still getting soundly beat with him on the court.

I'd say he was, without question, unplayable on the defensive end.

I really don't get why Dallas gave him that contract. At this point, it seems Dallas is also confused as to how that happened.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave