Bring it! No suspension for Jokic.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Eh, it's fine. I'm not sure a suspended Jokic would be that much help to the Suns headed back to Denver. They might very likely have a let up thinking that the Nuggets will roll over as a result and lose anyway. But this way, Denver may be overamped to their own disadvantage. We shall see.

But it will be interesting to see how the NBA handles similar situations going forward. I am betting the house on there being some measure of hypocrisy and inequity from them at some point.

WiscoBird

Veteran
Reaction score
Artest is the reason the sideline rules got so intense - had he not got bezerko - Amare and Diaw would not have been suspended
I might be wrong but I thought that rule came from the 1992-1993 Suns/Knicks fight when Greg Anthony, who was in street clothes, came off the bench and punched KJ when he wasn't looking. Maybe I'm wrong, but that fight was awesome haha.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
A fine was what was warranted. Much ado about nothing IMO. The Amare/Diaw thing was how long ago? No correlation at all.

It will always be correlated until a banner hangs. This team should have had a title in '93, '05, '07 and '21.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Didn't care when it happened, don't care now, wont care later.
Bigger fish to fry.
Rarw!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Apples and oranges. You're view on what Russ did is skewed also. He was on his way to the locker room through the tunnel which happens to be through a bar set-up in the arena. Russ didn't do anything but respond to a fan heckling him. Whether the hecklers kids were present or not doesn't matter since they have a heckler for a parent. You can't admonish Russ for standing up for himself to a mouthy spectator simply because the guy had beer muscles with his kids in tow.
I actually had something like that happen. I walked up to the mouthy parent, and bent down to address to two kids. I told them that sometimes parents get angry and need a time out just like kids.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So this is the best Nikola Jokic could do in a makeup moment with Mat Ishbia?

I think Mat wanted more.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So IF Jokic was suspended (should have been, but i was against it), would game 1 have been different?

Do we take their soul in game 1? Game 2 we pick up steam and take both games?

Who am I kidding, Ayton was would have shriveled and gone back into his body cavity for some regression.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So IF Jokic was suspended (should have been, but i was against it), would game 1 have been different?

Do we take their soul in game 1? Game 2 we pick up steam and take both games?

Who am I kidding, Ayton was would have shriveled and gone back into his body cavity for some regression.

WTF no

We do not win that series no way no how. They were head and shoulders better

Big Al

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah look at how Ishbia just tossed that ball unto the court after Jokic handed to him
So this is the best Nikola Jokic could do in a makeup moment with Mat Ishbia?

I think Mat wanted more.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media