Brent Brennan - New HC

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
This is coming from a guy worth millions from his multi-state real estate investment firm. I’m sure he’s never had any employee, business partner or vendor that thought Humberto’s firm screwed them over . . .

Raise your hand if you love the mega rich criticizing someone else getting a bag which likely pales in comparison to their nut because of a handshake.
Not the point. Again, the issue is not that Jedd chased the bag, it’s that he lied to virtually everyone when he was directly asked about his intentions until moments before he signed the contract with UW.

Although if Lopez’s level of petty leads to our NIL value going up, I’m all for it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
Here’s a nugget: Jedd had active employees within Arizona’s athletic department recruit for UW over the past week. Rightfully, they were fired.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
This guys gonna be brought on staff. Excellent recruiter and, best of all, former MC Hammer background dancer

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
This is coming from a guy worth millions from his multi-state real estate investment firm. I’m sure he’s never had any employee, business partner or vendor that thought Humberto’s firm screwed them over . . .

Raise your hand if you love the mega rich criticizing someone else getting a bag which likely pales in comparison to their nut because of a handshake.
Hahahah there’s always a bigger fish.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Here’s a nugget: Jedd had active employees within Arizona’s athletic department recruit for UW over the past week. Rightfully, they were fired.
By any chance, was any of them student managers? I know of one student manager who lost his job.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
By any chance, was any of them student managers? I know of one student manager who lost his job.
Think so, but also one of the recruiting staff members was doing it. Like, really, dude?!!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Not the point. Again, the issue is not that Jedd chased the bag, it’s that he lied to virtually everyone when he was directly asked about his intentions until moments before he signed the contract with UW.

Although if Lopez’s level of petty leads to our NIL value going up, I’m all for it.
Read what you just wrote: lied to everyone until he signed the contract. Until a contract is signed it can fall through. What good does telling people you’re leaving if there’s even the remotest possibility you don’t leave? This is simple self preservation tactics. And it wasn’t like he strung them along for a long time. The Washington job came available and he jumped at and closed quickly. I get the frustration, I frown upon the mudslinging.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Heeke out as AD -Mike Candrea interim AD

Edit: Well, Arizona needed a fall guy, apparently. Per the Twitter: “AD Dave Heeke was fired for "financial & operational mismanagement, resulting in an athletic department financial 'disaster,' loss of major donors & mishandling of former coach Jedd Fisch's contract,"

Last edited:

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Whole lot of jilted.

Same rhetoric coming from UW in regards to DeBoer.

Outside of the Tucson bubble it's meaningless

My question is, did they adjust the buy out from their original contact with Jedd? If that was an item that was going to be in the new contact, then the admins messed up.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
Heeke out as AD -Mike Candrea interim AD

Edit: Well, Arizona needed a fall guy, apparently. Per the Twitter: “AD Dave Heeke was fired for "financial & operational mismanagement, resulting in an athletic department financial 'disaster,' loss of major donors & mishandling of former coach Jedd Fisch's contract,"
Robbins is deflecting like a mad man. Throwing everyone under the bus rather than taking any responsibility.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Robbins is deflecting like a mad man. Throwing everyone under the bus rather than taking any responsibility.
Bringing in an ASU guy to get things back in order! ;)

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Robbins needs to go. I can't believe there are many people on campus who like him. Maybe ABOR can get involved and force him out

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Going to be lot of cost-cutting not just with athletics but across whole university and not just at UofA. Free money era is over at colleges

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Robbins needs to go. I can't believe there are many people on campus who like him. Maybe ABOR can get involved and force him out
Good luck with that. You guys are in the same spot as ASU is with Crow. University presidents are practically feudal lords these days - unremovable unless they volunteer to remove themselves.

On the bright side, at least your president will likely hire an actual experienced AD to replace Heeke. Meanwhile, Crow will probably hire his brother-in-law, personal trainer, or caddy to be ASU's next AD.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson