Breaking Down The Cardinals' Roster After 2022

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We all know the “ cap” is flexible to a certain extent. Allen, Murphy, Hamilton need to be signed and would actually be better with a new DC and ANY kind of a pass rush.
Dortch will be here. He’s a big play waiting to happen.
I don’t think we are going to spend 6m on a LS, kicker and punter. They will be replaced.
We need an infusion of talent and we need to do it through the draft. We have to add an O-lineman/center, a rb that can be a threat to break a huge run and a “bigger and thicker” Wr. A guy that can catch the ball and run over a CB.
If Payton comes here , I would hope to extend Hopkins and I would trade Brown.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We all know the “ cap” is flexible to a certain extent. Allen, Murphy, Hamilton need to be signed and would actually be better with a new DC and ANY kind of a pass rush.
I don’t think we are going to spend 6m on a LS, kicker and punter. They will be replaced.
We need an infusion of talent and we need to do it through the draft. We have to add an O-lineman/center, a rb that can be a threat to break a huge run and a “bigger and thicker” Wr. A guy that can catch the ball and run over a CB.

The opposite of what is going to happen, I suggest.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
There certainly are a number of teams that do cash over the cap. The Cards historically have been unwilling to use these strategies, mostly because they cost money.