Breaking Bad (AMC)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Just a spot for the Emmy's, but at least we get to see these two working together again.

Barely Legal Pawn. LOL

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
‘Breaking Bad’ Creator Urges Fans to Stop Throwing Pizzas on Walter White’s Roof

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/breaking-bad-house-pizzas-vince-gilligan-1201450839/

You must be registered for see images attach

The woman who lives in the house used as Walter White’s residence on “Breaking Bad” is not happy.

To be more specific, she’s not happy because fans of the show keep throwing pizzas on her roof, inspired by White’s famous pizza toss in the season three episode “Caballo Sin Nombre.”

“Breaking Bad” and “Better Call Saul” showrunner Vince Gilligan asked fans to stop the pie-slinging in the latest episode of the “Better Call Saul Insider Podcast.”

Gilligan said the woman and her husband who live in White’s residence in Albuquerque are used to fans coming to take pictures, and are fine with it within reason. But the notoriously obsessive “Breaking Bad” fans have gone overboard.

“There is nothing original, or funny, or cool about throwing a pizza on this lady’s roof,” Gilligan said. “It’s been done before — you’re not the first.”

“Breaking Bad” and “Better Call Saul” actor Jonathan Banks added, “And if I catch you doing it, I will hunt you down.”

--------------------------------------------

I've been to the house, but have not thrown a pizza on the roof. :D

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
‘Breaking Bad’ Creator Urges Fans to Stop Throwing Pizzas on Walter White’s Roof

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/breaking-bad-house-pizzas-vince-gilligan-1201450839/

You must be registered for see images attach

The woman who lives in the house used as Walter White’s residence on “Breaking Bad” is not happy.

To be more specific, she’s not happy because fans of the show keep throwing pizzas on her roof, inspired by White’s famous pizza toss in the season three episode “Caballo Sin Nombre.”

“Breaking Bad” and “Better Call Saul” showrunner Vince Gilligan asked fans to stop the pie-slinging in the latest episode of the “Better Call Saul Insider Podcast.”

Gilligan said the woman and her husband who live in White’s residence in Albuquerque are used to fans coming to take pictures, and are fine with it within reason. But the notoriously obsessive “Breaking Bad” fans have gone overboard.

“There is nothing original, or funny, or cool about throwing a pizza on this lady’s roof,” Gilligan said. “It’s been done before — you’re not the first.”

“Breaking Bad” and “Better Call Saul” actor Jonathan Banks added, “And if I catch you doing it, I will hunt you down.”

--------------------------------------------

I've been to the house, but have not thrown a pizza on the roof. :D

This ought to tell you how ignorant people are. They could give a damned that actual people live in that house.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited by a moderator:

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Oh man wait till you see season 5

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just finished the show, watched it over the last few months. GREAT job all the way to the end. Sad it has ended but it needed to and would prefer this ending vs a cancellation without closure.

ozzfloyd

The Carp
Reaction score
http://www.rialtotheatre.com/event/850449-one-man-breaking-bad-tucson/

One Man Breaking Bad
You must be registered for see images

One Man Breaking Bad – The Unauthorized Parody, directed by Dan Clarkson (director/creator of Potted Potter) was created as a love letter to fans of the series. The show turns the dark suspense into a hilarious journey for audiences. The show is literally just that: one actor portraying all the Breaking Bad characters throughout the five seasons in 75 minutes.

**Please note this show will feature adult language and content. Parental guidance is advised for audience members under the age of 16.

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The episode where they killed hank at the beginning?

yup. Easily the best episode of the any TV I've ever watched. Was literally shaken by the depths of despair everyone underwent in that episode. I mean, Walt tells Jesse he let Jane die, Hank bites the big one, Walt Jr. has to fend off his Walt with a freaking knife and then Walt steals the baby. I mean, that was literally ALL the chickens coming home to roost in the worst possible way, all in one episode and done so at a heartbreaking level.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yup. Easily the best episode of the any TV I've ever watched. Was literally shaken by the depths of despair everyone underwent in that episode. I mean, Walt tells Jesse he let Jane die, Hank bites the big one, Walt Jr. has to fend off his Walt with a freaking knife and then Walt steals the baby. I mean, that was literally ALL the chickens coming home to roost in the worst possible way, all in one episode and done so at a heartbreaking level.
That one was a nail biter for sure

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
So.... It took about 6 episodes for me to get into it. I wish walt would stop being such a whiny puss bag already.

Some really good acting going on in this show.

Let's see if it holds a candle to The Wire. So far..... So good.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So.... It took about 6 episodes for me to get into it. I wish walt would stop being such a whiny puss bag already.

Stick with it. You won't be disappointed. Great show.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Wire became my number 2 on best all time show after this series ended.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
My friend Genny wrote tonight's show... killer job on that dinner scene.
ROFL! "Stay for dinner; It'll be FUN" Walt says.... OMG That kills me every time.

Seriously no matter how many times I see this episode it just get's better.

That line made me laugh out loud more than any other line in telivision history. Seriously the first time he said that I just about died. "It'll be fun..." Walt is the freaking best. lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard