Brandon Ashley

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
As for recruiting, looks like it will come down to Kansas and Arizona for Tarczewski. If Miller can't get him I won't be disappointed. I just hope he can pull in Britt

At this point, it would be house money if we got Tarc. But at 7'0", he would be a hell of an addition on this squad.

The crappy thing is he might pick KU simply because of proximity.

But no offense to 1/3 of my family who lives there, Kansas blows :D

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
At this point, it would be house money if we got Tarc. But at 7'0", he would be a hell of an addition on this squad.

The crappy thing is he might pick KU simply because of proximity.

But no offense to 1/3 of my family who lives there, Kansas blows :D

It would be a coup by Miller if he gets him because he got into recruiting him very late.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course an ASU fan is going to say college baskeball is boring, their program has been terrible for years and they don't support it. Nothing beats March Madness and until college football gets a playoff system in place, it will remain the best three weeks in college sports.

I can't wait to see who Miller gets next. It's amazing how fast he has the Cats back on top. You don't see this too often.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/b...ings/_/state/california/class/2012/view/state

It's even more impressive when you consider UCLA really wanted those first 2 kids Ashley and Jerrett. UCLA didn't recruit York I think they figured they would be loaded at the 2 and didn't think he was a 1, but Ashley was their top CA target and Jerrett was #2 and Miller got them both.

IF UCLA really gets Shabazz and Kyle Anderson I think I'll be ok with losing Ashley and Jerrett but still awfully impressive.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison