Bradford to Bills?

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am afraid we are stuck with him. Vikes made a mistake taking him off of the Rams hands and we weren't smart enough to stay away.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes you are correct. Forgot the Eagles also messed with him.
How could you forget? He was the QB in our division clinching game in 2015. Eagles made out like bandits. They had traded 2 first round picks to get Wentz then got a 2016 first rounder by trading him to the Vikes.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How could you forget? He was the QB in our division clinching game in 2015. Eagles made out like bandits. They had traded 2 first round picks to get Wentz then got a 2016 first rounder by trading him to the Vikes.

I am old.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
The Bills have already signed Derek Anderson and may be starting him next game. Not sure how Peterman still has a job. The moment he came in for the injured Allen he threw a pick 6. I think he followed that up with another near interception. That guy just does not see the field well. Which is understandable. What isn't understandable is how those coaches have failed to acknowledge it and move on. The guy threw 5 picks in one half last year when he got his first start and he still keeps holding on to his job. It's baffling to me.

There are so many young QB's out there just waiting for a chance and this guy keeps getting more chances.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Bradford to...somebody is a good question though. Are the Cardinals hamstrung by the contract? I assume that they have to eat the remainder if they cut him or try and find some team to take on the contract for a trade to happen, right? Otherwise, it makes no sense that he's still on the Cardinals' roster.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard