Bradford already hurt?

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I’m limping but bold, aggressive ready to kick some az ! 2 years of Sam Bradford and a super bowl - he will be the top paid qb in the NFL - by the Cardinals -
Cardinal up and take it like a fan!

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Bradford practiced today. Trash this thread
He didn't squint his eyes did he? He might have glaucoma. Or flex his fingers? Could have arthritis. He didn't bend over to tie his shoes, did he? He could have a herniated disc and was trying to hide it.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you were to line up pre-season fan commentary for all 32 teams side-by-side, the Cards would be close to the bottom judging by this thread.

Cheez!

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
But now he plays for the Cards.
Yeah, they're so much worse than the Spagnuolo/Fisher Rams(!). Or the lame-duck Kelly Eagles. Even a very old Larry and back from injury DJ is loads better than anything Bradford had to work with for much of his career.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Yeah, they're so much worse than the Spagnuolo/Fisher Rams(!). Or the lame-duck Kelly Eagles. Even a very old Larry and back from injury DJ is loads better than anything Bradford had to work with for much of his career.

You must be registered for see images attach

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
What, that the Cardinals are more unlucky and snakebit than other teams? As much as you might feel that way, it hasn't been as bad as the Rams had it from '10-'14.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t blame me, blame the hometown radio & fans that started the obvious bogus report. I live in Dallas not Az so I rely on radio & fans for info

Next time, you better fly down and verify yourself before posting a question!!!!

:p