Boston Legal...

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I'm sure BIM will get me if there's already been a thread on this show... I couldn't find one though.

Just want to say that I am not a big TV Show kinda guy... But, I really, really enjoy Boston Legal! James Spader does an amazing job in his role. Never been a huge fan of his but I am blown away by his performance week after week... Of course, Shatner as Denny Crane is perfect!
Love the story lines. Love the plots... Love the office chemistry... Just a great show all around... :thumbup:

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't watch The Practice at all until the Alan Shore character popped up. It was entertaining and I had no idea that it was The Practice. I saw S1 but stopped watching after I moved to where internet charged per $1 per GB traffic and I had to choose carefully which shows I downloaded. I liked what I saw in S1 so I'll watch the DVDs eventually.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
One of the best shows on TV but I am biased because I watched all of the practice also. James Spader is terrific!

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Brilliant episode toight, on so many levels.

Denny Crane for President!

spikecop02

Registered
Reaction score
i liked how he farted when he herd hillary Clintons name,lol

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
Just watched the finale last night (I love my DVR).

When it was over I realized I was going to truly miss it. I watched the show at first as a hanger on from The Practice, stuck with it even though its brand of humor is not my usual but the acting surprised me by being good, really good. William Shatner, who'd have thought? :) Even when I thought I might just quit they would introduce an even more outrageous character and I'd stick to see where it would end up.

Yep, I'm gonna miss them, thanks for the laughs Crane Poole & Schmidt.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why is this show over? I hate that they don't let good shows stay on for extended periods of time anymore, this sucks. This was a brilliant show and it sucks that the networks can't keep good shows like this around.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoObstacles92