Bogdanovic is a star!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It sounds like Fenerbahce fans are proud of Bogdan.

I wonder how someone gets to name a real star for someone.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
He hit multiple game winning 3s this season, including in the cup final.

He made a dagger 3 in the first game of the best of 5 semi-final against Real Madrid yesterday and scored 16.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He hit multiple game winning 3s this season, including in the cup final.

He made a dagger 3 in the first game of the best of 5 semi-final against Real Madrid yesterday and scored 16.

The Suns need to bring him over. He plays with confidence which I think will carry over to the NBA. I wonder if he can play SF as well as guard? This might solve the Suns need to draft a SF as well as create additional minutes for him. Devin Booker might see some minutes at SF as well during crunch time.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
The Suns need to bring him over. He plays with confidence which I think will carry over to the NBA. I wonder if he can play SF as well as guard? This might solve the Suns need to draft a SF as well as create additional minutes for him. Devin Booker might see some minutes at SF as well during crunch time.

He could play some SF, though he may struggle against bigger, more physical SFs. He is also a very capable ball-handler. When he played in Belgrade (Partizan), their PG Westerman got hurt, and Bogdan ran point the rest of the season. That was his break-out season if I remember correctly. He is very versatile, and he has no fear of anything.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He could play some SF, though he may struggle against bigger, more physical SFs. He is also a very capable ball-handler. When he played in Belgrade (Partizan), their PG Westerman got hurt, and Bogdan ran point the rest of the season. That was his break-out season if I remember correctly. He is very versatile, and he has no fear of anything.

After the season the Suns are planning to send a contingency to recruit him and pursue a buyout to come over next season. I'm hoping they are successful. IMO, he is way more advanced than a normal draft pick. The Suns need players that can play regardless of position.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
After the season the Suns are planning to send a contingency to recruit him and pursue a buyout to come over next season. I'm hoping they are successful. IMO, he is way more advanced than a normal draft pick. The Suns need players that can play regardless of position.

Oh no doubt. He's been a pro for years, and he is ready to contribute right now.