Blitz blitz blitz wolford

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
This team does better in man coverage. Sure, we have coverage liabilities all across the field, but those liabilities don’t seem to diminish with zone.

Isaiah is the perfect decoy; let him show blitz, but send one of the safeties or nickel corners and have Isaiah drop back into coverage. Play to the guys strength for fudge sake.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Does anybody remember adrian wilson or aneas williams always hurt ??
Toughen up
I can't remember what injuries they had but Thompson injured his ankle pretty bad to open the season against the 49ers. The game he came back in he twisted it pretty bad again. If a DB can't plant on his foot he's a liability.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I predict Higbee will have 8 catches for 100 yards. Five of those catches will be in the right flat for about a 9 yard clip.

Woods will kill us with short crossing patterns and YAC.

If we come out conservative trying to establish a running game we are going to play right into the Rams hands. The only way we will establish a run game is with the lead.

This is a playoff game . There is no tomorrow. Play aggressive especially on first down.

Oh, and Mr. Kingsbury, if we are down by a fg with 8 minutes left in the game, don’t go on 4 th and 4 on our own 30 yards line. OK?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I predict Higbee will have 8 catches for 100 yards. Five of those catches will be in the right flat for about a 9 yard clip.

If we come out conservative trying to establish a running game we are going to play right into the Rams hands. The only way we will establish a run game is with the lead.

This is a playoff game . There is no tomorrow. Play aggressive especially on first down.

Oh, and Mr. Kingsbury, if we are down by a fg with 8 minutes left in the game, don’t go on 4 th and 4 on our own 30 yards line. OK?

Its funny. No Goff, no Kupp, one RB out (possibly two} and we still all think there's a good chance we get beat.

OP
OP
K
Reaction score

Oh, and Mr. Kingsbury, if we are down by a fg with 8 minutes left in the game, don’t go on 4 th and 4 on our own 30 yards line. OK?[/QUOTE
I hate to agree with this but i do
I hope ur wrong
No doubt the rams are going to attack the cards with short pass over the middle or in the flat, with their tight end and robert woods/josh reynolds.
They will also run bootlegs and hit the tight end in the flat
Mcvay knows the de and lb are undisciplined and often out of position.,
If i know this...im sure many of you do as well..
Vj better have them prepared.
I think the qb likes to run to.
Gap integrity and discipline
Play fast and smart

OP
OP
K
Reaction score
I hate to agree with this but i do
I hope ur wrong
No doubt the rams are going to attack the cards with short pass over the middle or in the flat, with their tight end and robert woods/josh reynolds.
They will also run bootlegs and hit the tight end in the flat
Mcvay knows the de and lb are undisciplined and often out of position.,
If i know this...im sure many of you do as well..
Vj better have them prepared.
I think the qb likes to run to.
Gap integrity and discipline
Play fast and smart