Bledsoe Just Tweeted He Wants Out

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You guys think Bledsoe tweeted he wanted out because he heard Watson was getting fired or his tweet prompted Watson's firing?

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah, so it looks like we still need to trade Bledsoe. If he liked what Watson was doing, he is part of the problem.

OP
OP
H

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Bledsoe’s garbage play is the reason Watson got fired, look in the mirror

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was his tweet pre Watson firing?
I wonder just how much if at all these two stories are intertwined.

Same here although Bledsoe still needs to be traded at some point.

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ryan McDonough could be next. I mean, other than drafting Booker, he has been a disaster. I didn't think TJ deserved an extension and now Watson is fired 3 games into a 3-year extension. Second coach fired that he hired.

Errntknght

Reaction score
I can't say as blame I Bled too much - it was not the professional route but he did give great effort for the team - the summer before last he rallied all the players together and forced himself to be more a leader. We reward him by trying to trade him. The trouble is that he is just not much of a true point - I've always liked him for the backup point (if he'd play like he did for the Clips.)

The fats in the fire now so he'll be moving on - just our luck that Ulis isn't ready to go yet. His bad luck, too, of course. The perfect opportunity for him, and he may never get one as good.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That Warren deal is a steal.

Should of went in on Kyrie ugh

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can't say as blame I Bled too much - it was not the professional route but he did give great effort for the team - the summer before last he rallied all the players together and forced himself to be more a leader. We reward him by trying to trade him. The trouble is that he is just not much of a true point - I've always liked him for the backup point (if he'd play like he did for the Clips.)

The fats in the fire now so he'll be moving on - just our luck that Ulis isn't ready to go yet. His bad luck, too, of course. The perfect opportunity for him, and he may never get one as good.

He was downright pathetic this year in three games. It's one thing to have bad games it's another to not even try

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Bledsoe’s garbage play is the reason Watson got fired, look in the mirror

Lmao are you Earl? Watson got fired because he’s an awful coach who can’t develop players and can’t scheme. Bledsoe is a top 10 PG.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think that Dragic is so much better (if at all) than Bledsoe and Bledsoe's contract is four times longer now than was Dragic's when he was traded to MIA.

We shall see. Bledsoe is only under contract through next season.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryan McDonough could be next. I mean, other than drafting Booker, he has been a disaster. I didn't think TJ deserved an extension and now Watson is fired 3 games into a 3-year extension. Second coach fired that he hired.

when you've been the GM of the team and five years later you've gone from whatever to the absolute LAUGHINGSTOCK OF THE LEAGUE, you don't get to keep your job... and pick a new head coach.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, that's two seasons while Dragic was only under contract for a half season when traded.

I figured it was something like that. IMO, length of contract should not be a factor.

OP
OP
H

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
when you've been the GM of the team and five years later you've gone from whatever to the absolute LAUGHINGSTOCK OF THE LEAGUE, you don't get to keep your job... and pick a new head coach.

Totally disagree, philly fired sam hinkie for the same reason because they were a laughingstock, and it was the wrong move. MCD is there to get talent through the draft.

The devin booker draft pick saved the franchise from 15 years of 36-43 wins and going no where. Warren was a great pick as well, that mcd made a promise to ahead of draft because they liked him that much.

Jury still out on chriss/bender, but they were able to make the move to get both in 1 draft, so they only need 1 to pan out. Got ulis in the second round

Then he pulled some jedi stuff with josh jackson, a guy the gms in the league feel will be the best player in the draft, to skip boston and come to phoenix.

MCD sucks at trades, but has built the foundation with young talent and lots of cap room going forward.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Totally disagree, philly fired sam hinkie for the same reason because they were a laughingstock, and it was the wrong move. MCD is there to get talent through the draft.

The devin booker draft pick saved the franchise from 15 years of 36-43 wins and going no where. Warren was a great pick as well, that mcd made a promise to ahead of draft because they liked him that much.

Jury still out on chriss/bender, but they were able to make the move to get both in 1 draft, so they only need 1 to pan out. Got ulis in the second round

Then he pulled some jedi stuff with josh jackson, a guy the gms in the league feel will be the best player in the draft, to skip boston and come to phoenix.

MCD sucks at trades, but has built the foundation with young talent and lots of cap room going forward.

Hsandu... who are you and what did you do with poster I used to know.

He's drafted Booker and made a solid pick with the new Ced. Every other move, trade and coaching decision has been an abject disaster. He's been foolishly used by FA the way old Cards GM Rod Graves was used by FA.

He shouldn't get a third chance to course correct a franchise he's dragged down to below the bottom of the ocean.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The 76ers are a poster team as to why not to tank.

And these two players were drafted 13 and 14 respectively in the first round.

OP
OP
H

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hsandu... who are you and what did you do with poster I used to know.

He's drafted Booker and made a solid pick with the new Ced. Every other move, trade and coaching decision has been an abject disaster. He's been foolishly used by FA the way old Cards GM Rod Graves was used by FA.

He shouldn't get a third chance to course correct a franchise he's dragged down to below the bottom of the ocean.

Wait so what is best case scenario mcd should have had us at now, winning 45 games living in nba mediocrity. I saw that from 1996-2004, no thanks.

I'm 100% in on the timeline, i want to actually build a real championship contender 4 years from now when golden state is done steamrolling everybody, and mcd is doing the right moves as far as that. I put the acquiring of young talent as priority 1 far and ahead of anything else, especially selecting coaches.

Losing by 40 is inexcusable, which is why watson needed to go. but the timeline is going to be ugly this year if you really want to go in and get the franchise pf/c in this draft.

Being a laughingstock may happen, but philly was way more a laughingstock (10-72), and if embiid is healthy they are setup to run the east in a couple years.

If the tanking ride is going to make you queasy, you may get off, but I'm all in!

OP
OP
H

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The 76ers are a poster team as to why not to tank.

And these two players were drafted 13 and 14 respectively in the first round.

Wait I though you were all in the tank, if the ride is too much for you, i understand but i'm all in. Where's pokerface, is the only one still in the ride with me?

And getting quality, potential franchise talent in booker, in the mid round i would say is a huge plus

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait I though you were all in the tank, if the ride is too much for you, i understand but i'm all in. Where's pokerface, is the only one still in the ride with me?

And getting quality, potential franchise talent in booker, in the mid round i would say is a huge plus

Just pointing out some observations. It was starting to resemble an article as why not to tank. ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn