Bledsoe Just Tweeted He Wants Out

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh good grief Eric. C'mon. Most players should never be allowed near a twitter account.

Presidents too.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bledsoe probably got advice from LeBron, saying this is the perfect time to get out of there, lets get you over here.

Timing couldn't be better to ask for an "out" right now.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Bledsoe probably got advice from LeBron, saying this is the perfect time to get out of there, lets get you over here.

Timing couldn't be better to ask for an "out" right now.

Unless Cleveland blows us away with the best trade scenario for Bledsoe, there is no way I trade him to his dream destination and reward him for his punk ass attitude / behavior. The same should have been with Dragic.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
when you've been the GM of the team and five years later you've gone from whatever to the absolute LAUGHINGSTOCK OF THE LEAGUE, you don't get to keep your job... and pick a new head coach.
Didn't McD rip Dragic publicly after Dragic demanding out? I wanna know if he's gonna do the sam

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It's funny how much crap Dragic got when he demanded a trade. What Bledsoe's doing is by far worse.

Complete idiot. Suns screwed up big time choosing this idiot over Dragic years ago.
No they didn’t. It was the right choice. They are both idiots for going public instead of working from within.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless Cleveland blows us away with the best trade scenario for Bledsoe, there is no way I trade him to his dream destination and reward him for his punk ass attitude. The same should have been with Dragic.

IMO, get the best deal and move on. If Cleveland offers the best trade, take it.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Bledsoe has now made it clear that he won't play for the Suns any more. Too bad he couldn't get Brandon Knight to join him.

I'm glad the ball-stops-here "Point Guards" won't be in the way of developing facilitators.

But realistically, when the Suns shut down Bledsoe during last season, the writing was on the wall. What 20-point scorer wants to hear that he won't be playing?

The ignorance of Suns management is partly to blame.

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2017/10/23/16524822/eric-bledsoe-tweet-trade

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bledsoe has now made it clear that he won't play for the Suns any more. Too bad he couldn't get Brandon Knight to join him.

I'm glad the ball-stops-here "Point Guards" won't be in the way of developing facilitators.

But realistically, when the Suns shut down Bledsoe during last season, the writing was on the wall. What 20-point scorer wants to hear that he won't be playing?

The ignorance of Suns management is partly to blame.

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2017/10/23/16524822/eric-bledsoe-tweet-trade
Whoa. BC and I agree on something!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's funny how much crap Dragic got when he demanded a trade. What Bledsoe's doing is by far worse.

Complete idiot. Suns screwed up big time choosing this idiot over Dragic years ago.

If I recall correctly, Dragic forced the trade at the trade deadline giving the Suns very little time to maneuver.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
As the old joke goes, if you take an infinite amount of monkeys and put them at an infinite amount of keyboards, one of them would eventually type the Declaration of Independence.

No, I am not inferring that you and I are monkeys, JC. :)

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
BC has been the longest one here who has always said that Bledsoe won't work out. He's gotten a lot of heat for it over the years but literally that and everything he has said has become true.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Are you boys ready for some fun?

Time for all the ex Suns to pile on!!! Can't wait till they ask IT and Marcus Morris about the Suns now!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Are you boys ready for some fun?

Time for all the ex Suns to pile on!!! Can't wait till they ask IT and Marcus Morris about the Suns now!

good grief... laughingstock of the league right now.

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
The Cleveland Browns of the NBA. What’s Donald Sterling doing these days?

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Wow, what a clown show.
All the pieces change except one and the show goes on and on and on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk