Bill O'Brien to be named Texans head coach.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 48s
Texans are expected to introduce Bill O'Brien as their new head coach by Saturday, per sources.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 15m
Filed to ESPN from me and @mortreport: Bill O'Brien has reached agreement to become the new head coach of the Houston Texans, per sources.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm disappointed the O'Brien didn't stick it out at Penn State. I'm not a fan of the Nittany Lions but jumping ship already? To each their own and I shouldn't complain about a coach following his dream or avoiding a bad situation. Plus the Texans are a talented team with the first pick in the draft will get their QBOTF.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
PSU will be fine. O'Brien was never going to stay in college ball. It was just a matter of time. He did a great job for Penn State & will be a very good NFL HC.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
PSU will be fine. O'Brien was never going to stay in college ball. It was just a matter of time. He did a great job for Penn State & will be a very good NFL HC.

Good to hear. I don't follow college football so thanks for the perspective.

freebyrd

Reaction score
i think o brian passes on manziel and goes for the prototypical big armed pocket passer so thats good
let johnny slide to us please god

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Bad hire.

You have got to be kidding here. A bad hire based on what? Two productive years at PSU and a history of success at NE as OC. Seems to me this was a very good hiring and I for one am sad that we already lost him at PSU. The program may take a step backward with is leaving. He did a lot with less at PSU in his 2 years there.