Best Donut

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I want to... Really.

Money is tight and I have no time in the day right now. If I bought it today, I probably wouldn't start watching it until New Years...

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are all lame. If DCR wasnt an elitist, he could watch the burned copies.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are all lame. If DCR wasnt an elitist, he could watch the burned copies.
But then I'd have to either a) lie to my 9 year old daughter, or b) tell my 9 year old daughter that I'm breaking the law when she interrogates me as to whether or not those copies are legal.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the best donut is Lamar's on 23rd Ave and Bell. The donuts are spectacular and are the anti-Krispy Kreme. Not overly sweet and gooey....just really, really flavorful.
My brother (my supervisor at work) brought in LaMar's today for everyone. Holy crap that is a good donut. Probably best I've ever had. It may be good enough to convert dcr.

And they're freaking huge...but really light.

OP
OP
G

Gizmo Williams

Registered
Reaction score
My brother (my supervisor at work) brought in LaMar's today for everyone. Holy crap that is a good donut. Probably best I've ever had. It may be good enough to convert dcr.

MMMMM....Donut. I could really use a LaMar's. Did you have one of the fruit donuts?

There is a place in SF that supposedly makes some outrageously good donuts. They have a Maple Apple Bacon donut that is supposed to be spectaculare. They also have some other interesting choices.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/dynamo-donuts-and-coffee-san-francisco

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was just a chocolate glazed. But it was pressed up against a sugar coated in the box, so there were sugar crystals stuck to the chocolate as well....mmmmmmm.....

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doughnut's are gross!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'd be glad to be proven right or wrong. (about Krispy Kreme being the best) Get me a fresh donut and I'll let you know.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd be glad to be proven right or wrong. (about Krispy Kreme being the best) Get me a fresh donut and I'll let you know.

get your own fresh donut

:linderbee:

You must be registered for see images
Negative. dcr knows I'd do anything for him. Unfortunately, the ones here have been sitting all day, so no longer fresh. LaMar's is at 23rd Ave & Bell, so it won't be asap that he gets his donut, but he will get it.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
whats the difference between a donut and a doughnut?

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Negative. dcr knows I'd do anything for him. Unfortunately, the ones here have been sitting all day, so no longer fresh. LaMar's is at 23rd Ave & Bell, so it won't be asap that he gets his donut, but he will get it.
You must be registered for see images

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn