Belkin WINS!!!: Judge grants Belkin's Injunction

coloradosun

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
sunsfn said:
coloradosun,
your posting in bold is a real pain in the A... to read. I do not want you to quit posting but I am thinking that if you do not change it soon there will be some of us putting you on ignore.
I am not trying to upset you, just trying to let you know how I feel and obviously others feel the same. sunsfn

The majority has spoken and I will revert back to the unbold font. I was not trying to make what I say have more impact, it is just when I do a lot of my personal work I use bold.

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
devilalum said:
Here you go.

?
Um, the poster called "The Riddler" has that question mark copy righted. Please use another. :D

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Djaughe said:
I prefer the itallicized version...
is there a blinking font? That would relieve eyestrain, IMHO. :D

By the way, what was this thread about? :offtopic:

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score

If that's excessive maybe its time for you to discard your Flintstones computer and upgrade.

Maybe it's signature files then.

And in case you missed my last dozen posts on the topic, I was stuck in a remote area with virtually no internet access for most of the past three weeks, which is when I noticed the issue. At home everything is fine, thank you.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
elindholm said:
Maybe it's signature files then.

I agree.
What drives me nuts is having to look at the same LARGE signature file 10 times in one thread. And there is no limit to the size of a signature file. Some of them look like billboards.

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
devilalum said:
I agree.
What drives me nuts is having to look at the same LARGE signature file 10 times in one thread. And there is no limit to the size of a signature file. Some of them look like billboards.
Damn, that's a large signature file! A multicolored nightmare! :eek: :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort