Bears game - halftime roll call

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bears game - halftime roll call

Reminder for those already in the know and a newsflash to those looking to meet and put faces to some of their fellow posters:

Many of us ASFN'ers meet near Section 121 at halftime.

North endzone - Gate 2 entrance - outside the glass doors you enter/exit the stadium through or use to go up the ramp or out to smoke in the fenced off area.

Too confusing? Look for me in my #42 Kwamie Lassiter jersey. :)

See you there.

:newcards:

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just BIM. Didn't expect anyone else quite frankly as the stadium was loaded with Bears' fans. Meh.

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw you waiting in line at the security checkpoint. I was waiting several lines over to your right. It was minutes into the 1st quarter.

I’ll go to the meet next week.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw you waiting in line at the security checkpoint. I was waiting several lines over to your right. It was minutes into the 1st quarter.

I’ll go to the meet next week.

That security "line" was ridiculous. They need to improve their system. There were eight security checkpoints under the shade structure and a mass of humanity just filling out the entire area. No lines. No organization. No rhyme or reason. Visitors must think to themselves "Is this their first time handling security at an NFL stadium?"

We used to go in fairly quickly at a gate more to the South on the East side, but it is only for Club seats this season.

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That security "line" was ridiculous. They need to improve their system. There were eight security checkpoints under the shade structure and a mass of humanity just filling out the entire area. No lines. No organization. No rhyme or reason. Visitors must think to themselves "Is this their first time handling security at an NFL stadium?"

We used to go in fairly quickly at a gate more to the South on the East side, but it is only for Club seats this season.

Yeah yesterday was a mess overall. I park in the Green lot and they directed everyone down the wrong aisle. All of the parking spots there were already taken, and they stopped traffic, so that we can all back our cars up to go to the next aisle. Then I didn't even know they were giving things away after the game because I always leave down the small stairwell near my section. I saw several FB posts about the sunshades after I got home.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Shame on you Brian still in the security line minutes into the first quarter.... #fanfail

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson