Beanie "I hate the 49ers"

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
It still boggles my mind that this has become our main rival, because since I was three, I've hated the 49ers as much as I love the Cardinals.

I have a man-crush on Beanie.

seesred

Reaction score
I hate all the teams in our division. But the team I hate the most by far is the cowgirls!

GBR

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I think I hate their fans more: loudmouth, arrogant, drunken, and stuck in the past pests.Except for Ronin; he's cool...

Last edited:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Imma always hate the Cowboys more than the 49ers.. Since the NFC East days.. No camparision.. They are the lakers or yankees of the nfl.. Plus the 49ers havent maintaned a level of excellance in the past 20 years.. Although they like to think they have.. its easy to shoot them down.. 49ers are #2 on my **** list hough..

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
Lived in "the city" for 3 superbowls and 2 world series, then along came the cardinals and I came home.......... I HATE THE 49ERS

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Imma always hate the Cowboys more than the 49ers.. Since the NFC East days.. No camparision.. They are the lakers or yankees of the nfl.. Plus the 49ers havent maintaned a level of excellance in the past 20 years.. Although they like to think they have.. its easy to shoot them down.. 49ers are #2 on my **** list hough..

+1

Brighteyes

Super Bowl!
Reaction score
If I'm honest, the team I hate the most is the one everyone thinks will beat the Cardinals in the division.

It wasn't so long ago I hated Seattle, and before that the Rams.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

+2.

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
For the most part I have a stronger dislike for the old NFC East teams than I do the new NFC West. The team I dislike most is the Cowboys.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Order of Dislike

1. Team Felon
2. Jets (the Rex arrogance)
3. Seattle (all the Pete Carroll hype - will loom even larger if they trade for Jackson)
4. Niners (I blame it more on the media than on the Niners themselves)

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I hate them too Beanie!!!

...but is there another team to hate more than the Cowpies? Don't think so!!! Try living your whole life in Big D & listening to all their gums flapping about "Gods team". Gimmie a break!!:bang:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the most part I have a stronger dislike for the old NFC East teams than I do the new NFC West. The team I dislike most is the Cowboys.

I am so glad we are out of that division. All four of those teams have a large majority of fans that are total doucheheads. Every single time those NFC East teams came to SDS some complete anal sphincter sat near me. I love the NFC West and I'm greatly enjoy watching the rivalries get more intense each year.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No team will ever, as long as I draw breath be as hated as the eagles. Just going to a Philles, Sixers or Flyers game is a remider of how much I can't stand em, as I have to pass that dumpster of a stadium just to do so. I just don't think it possible to hate a team more, although the Niners come pretty damn close. What's crazy is that Gee mentioned the fact that they haven't been any good as reason to not hate them that much. I hate them just because of that. They have a real warped sense of entitlement and expect us to bow down at their dusty old rings, even though they've been garbage for the better part of this last decade.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
2010 will be the first time since 2005 that the Cards haven't opened the season against the 4and9ers.

No preseason game against Denver. No game against our old pals the Lions.

Going to be a special season. I can feel it.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I lived in the DC area for 15 years, so I still hate the Skins. Other NFL teams I hate: Cowboys, Eagles, Broncos, Niners. In baseball: Yankees, Yankees, Yankees. Basketball: Lakers, Lakers, Lakers.

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score

WOW @ the spellings! Yikes.

I don't know what 20 years you were talking about but we won the Superbowl in 1995.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard