Be Prepared For Smoking Hot Steelers Chicks

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was from the preseason game last year..

You must be registered for see images

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I was walking my dog next to her tailgate party last year and he peed on her...

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At least she has a toungue piercing!

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
This was strange.... I was up in Oakland today for business. On the plane coming back to PHX this afternoon, there had to have been approx. 12-15 Steeler fans! They appeared to be husband & wives, all over 50 and all overweight...
What's up with Steeler fans living in Oakland? And why are they all so damm FAT???

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
Steelers arent a team that I really hate. Like the 9ers or the Rams, but they do have a pretty good fan following. Im just not sure if so many people have liked them since the old school like my dads buddy or they are just bandwagon fans like most Steeler fans I know. I can ask them how they got the Name Steelers and they have no clue. Its fun to ask other teams fans to name 15 players on their so called favorite team. I say 70% cant that I have asked.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steelers arent a team that I really hate. Like the 9ers or the Rams, but they do have a pretty good fan following. Im just not sure if so many people have liked them since the old school like my dads buddy or they are just bandwagon fans like most Steeler fans I know. I can ask them how they got the Name Steelers and they have no clue. Its fun to ask other teams fans to name 15 players on their so called favorite team. I say 70% cant that I have asked.

Yeah, that IS fun. My favorite answer to that question was, "Well, I know Tom Brady's the quarterback." :rolleyes:

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I swear i know that fat chick. her name is Jill and she is from D-Ville Md. I am gonna make some calls and see if she is a Steeler's fan. There is no way she has a twin, that has to be her.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
does that large person in that pic have her tongue pierced?

Eew.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson