MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ducks seemed to run up the middle right at Fairley on that drive alot

Brianellsworth

Registered
Reaction score
Oregons cheerleaders have nice uniforms. :)

Was just thinking the same thing. Is it me or do their cheerleaders seem like they are ten times hotter then any other colleges?

Oregons football uniforms are sweet too!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
It really sucks that this isn't on free TV!

Yes it does and the local sport talk guys were really taking the NCAA to task for it tonight. As if the NCAA doesn't already have enough money.

We should get MADD involved. Tell them it encourages people to go to bars and drink and then drive home.

I have ESPN and I still don't like it.

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
Was just thinking the same thing. Is it me or do their cheerleaders seem like they are ten times hotter then any other colleges?

Oregons football uniforms are sweet too!

All Pac-10 schools have hot cheerleaders. By far the best conference for that, though the SEC is 2nd.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i've got ESPN too and i think it's ridiculous that this game isn't on national tv for everyone to see.

it's bad enough that on new year's day, there's only two marquee games on (neither of which are on regular tv), but the national title game is a game you basically have to pay for? that sucks.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the middle is going to be open all day with the contain they have on Cam. They can do that all night long if they want.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
the middle is going to be open all day with the contain they have on Cam. They can do that all night long if they want.

Donald look at all the divots the players are leaving on the field. Looks like a driving range.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow, thomas' arm almost fell off on that throw...money though. Here comes the scoring??

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Once they adjust to trying to cover the middle, that's when Cam will take off.:) This game is gonna rain some points now

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard