ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Crazy TNT contracts...

Shaq 10M/year
Kenny 16M/year
Chuck 10M/year
EJ 5M/year

Shaq the least deserving, some takes are just awful. The latest being the Jokic MVP comments, just pure jealously imo.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Figured this is best here since it is semi-related. Barkley says he's done after the next season when the NBA deal is up with TNT..

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Figured this is best here since it is semi-related. Barkley says he's done after the next season when the NBA deal is up with TNT..

I saw that on NBA TV tonight. good for him. I wonder how much this has to do with him being ready to stop working for good vs. the contract situation. IDK. I can't say I blame him either way. I do like inside the NBA. It won't be the same without Barkley though. I will miss them making fun of chuck all the time. that's my favorite thing about the show.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I saw that on NBA TV tonight. good for him. I wonder how much this has to do with him being ready to stop working for good vs. the contract situation. IDK. I can't say I blame him either way. I do like inside the NBA. It won't be the same without Barkley though. I will miss them making fun of chuck all the time. that's my favorite thing about the show.

Ill be surprised if he does retire. He's said similar things before, about when he'll retire. Maybe this is it since TNT appears to be losing the NBA but I think someone will back the Bricks truck up and get him to do something.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Ill be surprised if he does retire. He's said similar things before, about when he'll retire. Maybe this is it since TNT appears to be losing the NBA but I think someone will back the Bricks truck up and get him to do something.
yeah I thought he would announce that on the TNT set as well given that he has a relationship with those people. It seemed kind of odd to announce it on NBA TV. but IDK, maybe he's doing that to get a better deal. Charles can be an idiot in his analysis at times, but he is the starlet of that show and he probably has the most negotiating power of all the members aside from perhaps ernie. I've heard that they make a lot of money.