Bally Sports App?

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Anyone else unable to watch the past two games since it switched from. FOX to Bally's?

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I didnt know that app was up. Can you just pay for access to suns games on that app or do you need cox/cable provider?

Raze

Suns fan since '89
Reaction score
The app worked for me today, but it's a mess. If you thought FoxSportsGo was bad, which it was, Bally's is twice that bad. Commercials are cutting into each other, commercials are freezing the app, video gets all glitchy, I have no control over pause/play/FF... just a mess. Hopefully it's just opening day bugs that they'll work out.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
I wasn’t able to watch today’s game and missed the first half of the Knicks game trying to get it to work. It’s pretty awful. I never had an issue with Fox Sports Go this year at all. I’d kill to have it back because Bally’s has been putrid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who goes the VPN route, what VPN do you use and how does it work for you?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought I would put this here as sports fans might want to sound off about broadcast restrictions.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
i watched via desktop on the Bally's website. If you click pause, it freezes the picture, but game time passes, so it's useless. the game can only be watched live now.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the Coyotes games, try this:https://nhl66.ir/simulator

and go to SELECT GAME in the top center of their screen to find the game that you want to watch something live. For an older game, select one of the bottom games. Don't click on the games at the bottom until you click the GEAR (Stream Options) at the total top right of the screen and Select Spoiler Appearance to On to hide old game scores.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'll have to try that looking for a reliable app to be able to glance at suns gm while at work granted if it isn't a 30 plus blow out hint hint lol

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Use to watch suns gms on buffstreams and crackstreams lol funny name.

Pretty sure crackst is still up uncertain on buff

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i watched the hawks after the game was over. Fast forwarded with the Bally's logo on the tv, you have no idea if the game footage is back on.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who goes the VPN route, what VPN do you use and how does it work for you?

Tried with express vpn. Didn't work at all. The Bally's app in fact blacked out on me. Gave up.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After some negotiation I was able to keep the basic channels on DirecTv I wanted especially Bally Sports Arizona after my monthly rate jumped significantly.

I thought I would be streaming by now but it's the only game in town where I live.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
After some negotiation I was able to keep the basic channels on DirecTv I wanted especially Bally Sports Arizona after my monthly rate jumped significantly.

I thought I would be streaming by now but it's the only game in town where I live.
That is odd. I pay for fox sports/Ballys channel and my bill was lower than it has been in months. Maybe because I paid off the hockey package. idk:shrug:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is odd. I pay for fox sports/Ballys channel and my bill was lower than it has been in months. Maybe because I paid off the hockey package. idk:shrug:

My television programming and sports programing are rolled into a single package. So I'm negotiating for a package that includes the sports channels.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My television programming and sports programing are rolled into a single package. So I'm negotiating for a package that includes the sports channels.
I have that package. The cost is around $160 a month...for me at least. Now you throw in the hockey/baseball/football packages and the monthly bill is north of $200 a month.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have that package. The cost is around $160 a month...for me at least. Now you throw in the hockey/baseball/football packages and the monthly bill is north of $200 a month.

It's ridiculous or I'm cheap. Evey year I have to reshuffle the deck.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose