Baker Mayfield to Panthers

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Good move by CAR but I think this ends Darnold's tenure, they aren't going to pay him almost $19M to back up Mayfield.

I think Mayfield's injury is the cause for his subpar year and him playing for a new contract along with wanting to stick it to CLE is going to provide CAR with a motivated Baker.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Good move by CAR but I think this ends Darnold's tenure, they aren't going to pay him almost $19M to back up Mayfield.

I think Mayfield's injury is the cause for his subpar year and him playing for a new contract along with wanting to stick it to CLE is going to provide CAR with a motivated Baker.

It's already guaranteed under his option. Unless they find another sucker to take him and absorb some of the salary.

OP
OP
gmabel830

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score

I heard Browns and Panthers agreed to split the cost to get the deal done

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great move by Carolina. Mayfield is significantly better than Darnold and Corral.
Is he really?

Darnold is awful, but he has had nowhere the supporting casts that Baker did in Cleveland since 2019.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
And your 2022 Browns starting QB.... Jacoby Brissett

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard