B-Train was WAY better in the radio than Wolf

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by ARZCardinals, Dec 9, 2019.

1. ARZCardinals

ARZCardinals Registered

Listen to 98.7 for two weeks you'll have heard every one of his 'Wolfley-ism's '

it's time to replace him on the radio with someone else.

I turned the station over a year ago and tried him a few mornings ago and after 20 minutes I couldn't take the same stupid references ....that was the reason I turned it off in the first place.

He's so far up the Cardinals rear end it's impossible to hear him talk without hearing the poo come out his mouth. That's what happens when you are paid BY the guy you are going to talk about on the radio.

They should have a separation of church and state in these matters

Devilmaycare likes this.
  2. wa52lz

wa52lz Registered

That is so terrible.

3. JosiahLee

JosiahLee Registered

In fairness, B Train’s show got pulled from the daily line up because in all honesty it wasn’t good...Jureki was added and that helped, but evidently not enough.

GatorAZ likes this.
  4. GatorAZ

GatorAZ Formerly known as GatorHater

Was this news said on the air? I haven’t seen or heard anything about it...

5. speedy

speedy the medic

He lost his Son, and now some on this board are taking the opportunity to talk **** about him as the substitute covered his show?

I was over him several years ago, but I’ve learned to respect his ability to get inside info...

If this is true, it’s a shame. And some of you should be ashamed for kicking a man while he is down.

Never thought I’d be one of the squares on the board, but man I’ve been shocked with some of the vitriol and venom I’ve been reading here lately. It’s not at all inclusive to this thread either.

6. 82CardsGrad

82CardsGrad 7 x 70

No...

7. az jam

az jam Registered User

Very sad for Wolf, I do like the morning show with him and Doug. IMO they do a good job on covering the local sports teams especially the Cards. I also love the guests they have. But everyone has their own opinion.

8. Cardsmasochist

Cardsmasochist Registered

I’m sorry for Wolf’s loss. Is there ANY good local radio sports guys around? I like Mike Jureki but honestly I stopped listening to local sports radio years ago.

Honest question: Who has a good local sports radio show here in the valley?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Dback Jon

Dback Jon Killer Snail Contributor

1) Most of us did not know the details of his absence. A little hypocritical of you to be as judgmental as you are accusing others.
    2) All of us have extreme sympathy for Wolfley. That doesn't change the fact that this is a Cardinals board and critques of Cardinal related items (good or bad) is not warranted.

10. Ronin

Ronin Registered

:biglaugh:

11. ARZCardinals

ARZCardinals Registered

It's sad he lost his son....but that's got NOTHING to do with what we're saying...NOTHING

B train replaced Wolfley on the radio for the game day broadcast ...upon listening to B Train he was 1000 times better than Wolfley.....thus I began a post stating they should put B-Train on full time and let go of Wolfley.

Does it mean I don't feel for the guy...no

If a new chef comes into a restaurant and the food is WAY better you don't keep the old chef because he had a death in the family?

As I stated they should have gotten rid of Wolf on the morning show years ago. He adds nothing and repeats the same saying over and over and over and over....to the point myself and many others just turned the station.

P.S. Phoenis is a BASIN not a Valley (for the millionth time)

12. GatorAZ

GatorAZ Formerly known as GatorHater

Well it sounds like you know the family. I can’t imagine what they’re going through.

13. 82CardsGrad

82CardsGrad 7 x 70

It’s devastating... I can’t imagine how Wolf is going to be able to re-enter normal life. He’s about as tough of a human being as there is, but this is crippling.
    Life is never easy for any of us. But Wolf has had more than his share of trials... My heart breaks for the guy, as he’s truly one of the nicest, most genuine guys you could ever know.

14. AZ Native

AZ Native Living is Easy with Eyes Closed Contributor

I don’t know him personally but my wife and I have met him numerous times and he was always so nice and genuine. I am so sorry to hear of his loss.

15. speedy

speedy the medic

Go back through this thread... Posters were still being obnoxious and banging on him after the post about his Son dying was made... Wolf is obnoxious in my baseline opinion of him. Every time he crucifies the Pantera song "Respect," I mute the radio for 20 seconds. His hot takes on Tool are ridiculous too. He is a goofball/jackass (btw, most all fullbacks I know are just the same), but once he stops the "color" commentating, he has good things to say. JMHO.