B-Train was WAY better in the radio than Wolf

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If you listened to the radio broadcast B-Train took over for Wolf and was 100 times better.

Replace Wolfley

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So sick of Wolfley's shtick... It's like he's trying to be Madden, but even further over the top.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
He is terrible on his daily show during the week as well.

I'm really sick of his show too. I only put it on now for my drive into work if I know there's an interview happening. He's way too much of an apologist and company man. Most of his bits, like the pantera call out, got tired years ago and need to end. He's not listenable for the most part. He's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is either and it causes him to come across even worst. For as bad as Gambo can be at least he admits that he's not smart. ;)

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Hey Chief, the people you hear talking aren’t actually IN the radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I dont mind Wolf too much. He adds some humor to the broadcast opposite Pasch. I think they make a great team.
Thoughts and prayers go out to Wolf for having to deal with a family tragedy during his absence.
What happened?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I refuse to listen to that morning show. If other do the same itll go away.

OP
OP
ARZCardinals

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Listen to 98.7 for two weeks you'll have heard every one of his 'Wolfley-ism's '

it's time to replace him on the radio with someone else.

I turned the station over a year ago and tried him a few mornings ago and after 20 minutes I couldn't take the same stupid references ....that was the reason I turned it off in the first place.

He's so far up the Cardinals rear end it's impossible to hear him talk without hearing the poo come out his mouth. That's what happens when you are paid BY the guy you are going to talk about on the radio.

They should have a separation of church and state in these matters

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
In fairness, B Train’s show got pulled from the daily line up because in all honesty it wasn’t good...Jureki was added and that helped, but evidently not enough.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
He lost his Son, and now some on this board are taking the opportunity to talk poo about him as the substitute covered his show?

I was over him several years ago, but I’ve learned to respect his ability to get inside info...

If this is true, it’s a shame. And some of you should be ashamed for kicking a man while he is down.

Never thought I’d be one of the squares on the board, but man I’ve been shocked with some of the vitriol and venom I’ve been reading here lately. It’s not at all inclusive to this thread either.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Very sad for Wolf, I do like the morning show with him and Doug. IMO they do a good job on covering the local sports teams especially the Cards. I also love the guests they have. But everyone has their own opinion.

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I’m sorry for Wolf’s loss. Is there ANY good local radio sports guys around? I like Mike Jureki but honestly I stopped listening to local sports radio years ago.

Honest question: Who has a good local sports radio show here in the valley?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He lost his Son, and now some on this board are taking the opportunity to talk **** about him as the substitute covered his show?

I was over him several years ago, but I’ve learned to respect his ability to get inside info...

If this is true, it’s a shame. And some of you should be ashamed for kicking a man while he is down.

Never thought I’d be one of the squares on the board, but man I’ve been shocked with some of the vitriol and venom I’ve been reading here lately. It’s not at all inclusive to this thread either.

1) Most of us did not know the details of his absence. A little hypocritical of you to be as judgmental as you are accusing others.
2) All of us have extreme sympathy for Wolfley. That doesn't change the fact that this is a Cardinals board and critques of Cardinal related items (good or bad) is not warranted.