ASU's New Head Coach Is Kenny Dillingham

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Interesting that KD will have 4(?) former head coaches on staff, while he has no head coaching experience. From what he says, that is intentional so he will have people that he can lean on. Hopefully, these coaches will be able to accept a lesser role than they are used to, could be some real alpha types in the group...

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Guess not everyone is drinking the Koolaid like me...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
In all fairness, aren’t the bottom two the new HCs in the conference and neither have experience leading a program previously?

WiscoBird

Veteran
Reaction score
Guess not everyone is drinking the Koolaid like me...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Hard to argue with that list besides Prime being too high. Also, I know Lincoln Riley is a national treasure but I don't think there is a better coach in the PAC than Kyle Whittingham. Dude flat out wins ball games with less talented rosters every year.

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hard to argue with that list besides Prime being too high. Also, I know Lincoln Riley is a national treasure but I don't think there is a better coach in the PAC than Kyle Whittingham. Dude flat out wins ball games with less talented rosters every year.

If ASU finishes higher than 12th this year, does KD get to move up the list?

I think outcoaching other coaches is a good indicator and expect ASU to avoid the bottom of the PAC12 cellar.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose