ASU Spring Football 2023

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Interesting stuff from ASU's new placekicker, who transferred in with the longsnapper he has played with for several years...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
One of the many talented Edge players we have this year, probably looking at a lot of substitutions and fresh legs, BJ Green has also moved to the outside, so even deeper...

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Some good footage from the scrimmage yesterday, check out Conyers, he is a beast!! Sounds like they are really going to try to feature him this year...

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For sure - I love KD mixing it up with these guys to keep it fun as well. Sounds like he's living up to the practice hard/have fun line.
Do you listen to the Speak of the Devils podcast? I do and the players are all into the practice hard (work) play hard (fun) aspect of this staff.

I am loving Ragle (sp?) as a coach. Every time I hear him talk it makes me want to go out and tackle somebody.

I am really pumped up for this upcoming season.

Mild concern…I know the defense is usually ahead of the offense this time of year but it really sounds like OL is coming along very very very slowly

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Do you listen to the Speak of the Devils podcast? I do and the players are all into the practice hard (work) play hard (fun) aspect of this staff.

I am loving Ragle (sp?) as a coach. Every time I hear him talk it makes me want to go out and tackle somebody.

I am really pumped up for this upcoming season.

Mild concern…I know the defense is usually ahead of the offense this time of year but it really sounds like OL is coming along very very very slowly

Better strap that helmet on!